Amnesty ?

dangeruss

Reaction score
After the usual drunken Saturday slagging match thats become the forum(we all joined in) I think an amnesty should be called.

Things were written by both feuding members that were far worse than what scaffy got banned for initially.

They either both have to go or both have to stay but remain civil.

Whilst all of this infighting gives phil and I something to do, it's not great for potential new members to witness and further serves to support the reputation that scaffolders already have I.e thick muppets that can't spell and resort to violence !

Keep em both or ban em both . Moderators did a decent job though :blink1:

After the usual drunken Saturday slagging match thats become the forum(we all joined in) I think an amnesty should be called.

Things were written by both feuding members that were far worse than what scaffy got banned for initially.

They either both have to go or both have to stay but remain civil.

Whilst all of this infighting gives phil and I something to do, it's not great for potential new members to witness and further serves to support the reputation that scaffolders already have I.e thick muppets that can't spell and resort to violence !

Keep em both or ban em both . Moderators did a decent job though :blink1:

Amnesty dangeruss,never the craics good,ive never laughed so much in me life:laugh:

I MENTIONED THIS A COUPLE OF WEEKS CALLED PUB BOUNCERS WERE MODERATORS SHOULD STAY OUT AND ALL SORTS OF OBSCENITYS COULD BE SLUNG AT MEMBERS.
ALAS THE MODERATORS BARGED IN AND STARTED TALKING SHIIT ABOUT SPILLING PINTS ETC
IT WILL NEVER WORK AS WITH 14 MODERATORS AND ABOUT 6 OTHER REGULAR MEMBERS WE DO NEED THEM TO POST:cry:

or stop being little puffy hard c.unts on a forum nd grow a pair and grow up. f.ucking idiots!. jobs a guddin

CANT BE ARSED WITH AMNESTY
THAT RESPECT MOB DO ME IN AS WELL
AND DONT EVEN GO THERE WITH THAT STONEWALL SHOWER :eek:

Agreed happy, why the fuc.k we have all those moderators is stupid. 3 maybe 4 max is needed. Its just given everybody a power trip and a constant hard on.

Agreed happy, why the fuc.k we have all those moderators is stupid. 3 maybe 4 max is needed. Its just given everybody a power trip and a constant hard on.

It's all relevant just think of hem as the safety officers on your site!:toung::laugh:

Be brave they wont bann you
they are waankers only admin can bann you
but on their say so me thinks

Top Bottom