Aluminium Chimney Scaffold

aom

Reaction score
A very good client has asked me to source one of these contraptions that they can hook over the ridge and be working in minutes. Normally I wouldn't bother but they are very good guys so I don't mind. I have never used this stuff and no idea how to get it or who sells it or even if it's still legal so any information would be gratefully received.

DSL have some in there peterborough branch suplus to reqiurments, as to being ilegal now to use. as to new regs in january.this was 1 month ago they had them.
give them a ring, as they cannot use or hire them. 01733 890009

The Scaffold works either as a quarter/half or full - both sides of the stack. Do you know which one you are after ?

After the full one but will take whatever I can get.

absolute cr*p , marine bought some off colmil when they went under , i put one up once and took it straight back down never to be used again . the different heights are too far apart so they always end up either too high or too low or too far from the stack

I have never used them Allan nor do I want too it's just a favour for a good client.

FULL rig - you use your own short boards to link the 2 x halfs - Brand New then you know the history will cost you approx £1950.00 PLUS the VODKA & TONIC. Not cheap !!

Wont cost me a penny, I'm not sure if the client would pay that or not. I have passed on the information from Teesside to get in touch with dsl in Glasgow but have not heard anything back yet.

Are you selling this unit?

I have never used them Allan nor do I want too it's just a favour for a good client.

shove it in the corner with the step thing lol!!!!!

Just called the client who is waiting for DSL to get back to him, but should that fail I will give you a pm.

shove it in the corner with the step thing lol!!!!!

Dico are you not using the scaff step then, what are you using at the moment, remembering fall arrest is the last resort, havent seen any advanced guardrails in the yard, or are you doing one metre lifts. lol:love:

1 metre lifts only when leaning against the bar with a strongbow!!! yeah like we have time for the step. with the favourite words of its got to be done today with the morning phone call lol!!! you can probably here the echo in your ears still animal and youve been gone a while lol!!!!!!

Gone, but hope not forgotten, i waz a legend in my own underpants;):laugh:

Top Bottom