alrite chaps

dave b 2

Reaction score
well im back on the radar i got my 1st trip offshore ended up doing a 3 weeker i have to say it was a experiance suites me to the ground so thats my 1st trip in the bag im a north sea tiger pmsl:D

Where to start.........The Geordies were going to a piss up on a train, Fredrik has found 1000 ways to top hiself, VLLB are trying to shock everyone with talk of Incest, VLLB done a slash up on Sunday and pi55ed off to Tenerife, Scaffy has not paid him.

According to some we have, TG20:10 for scaffolding on the Moon.
The general consensus of southern Scaffs dont like 'Jellied Eels'. eeerrrrrrrrrr Apart from that Dave not a lot happening on the forum.

I will not need to inform you of SCCR business, as the Chairman will have updated you, as he does to all.

Chill mate, and have a beer or 8.

Paddy

thank god for that pmsl cheers paddy hope you and family are all well have you heard from garry ????????????

welcom back dave, glad you enjoyed your first trip.

PS i enjoyed mine which was also a three weeker, then i did 5 more trips with the biggest bunch of brain dead tossa's ever and i couldnt wait to wrap in:D

best of luck mate

Yeah Garry is good, he is still working on a SCCR issue, with another party, for the benefit of his fellow men. Garry will probably be on later, just wait for the WWWWwwwwhhhhoooooooosssshhhhh. and like Superman he is there:D

yeah garry is good, he is still working on a sccr issue, with another party, for the benefit of his fellow men. Garry will probably be on later, just wait for the wwwwwwwwhhhhoooooooosssshhhhh. And like superman he is there:d

is that wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooossshhh :cool:

Did some one call PMSL---Dave, good to hear you'v got your first trip under your belt---Im workin for RBG onshore BP Utilities Land Line and periodic offshore assignments on the BP Utilities Line.

aye Paddy M8, were never far away eh mara :bigsmile:

welcome back dave !!
VLLB was paid he is talking ****

glad you enjoyed yerself but please dont make a habbit of the 3 weekers the whole point of the north sea is to have time off.
if 2 guys do 3 weekers thats a trip for some poor c//t who is sitting in the house skint.
DONT FORGET MEN WENT ON STRIKE FOR THE CONDITIONS AND THEN GOT PUT ON A BLACKLIST.
JUST ASK GARRY THE WWWOOOOOOOSSSHHH

i no this and im sorry 2 off upset u i was cover 4 a core crew who never made his check in i didnt intend 2 do a 3 week trip theres loads of lads doing 3 weeks on 2 off

alrite george yeah thanks m8 family sound pal u stillon 4 capes ???? yeah trip went really well

Glad to hear you had a good trip Dave

I wish you many more, wether they be two or three weekers, grab the gold when it is available, nobody will be bailing you out if you are out of work.
Family first then principles

glad your enjoying your new venture dave

i know what the happy hugenoet was meaning and good to see your settling in well,mind not too much tea now,;) you end up pishing all day

Pleased you had a good trip Dave,its all good experience init!! But North sea in the winter,,brrrrrrrrr.good luck mate.....err assuming your on the north sea like!?!?

Top Bottom