all the best lads

marra watson

Reaction score
all the best lads hope 2014 is the year of the scaffolder, maby even be liverpools year ahahahah am funny me lol , want all the best for lads for 2014

All the best to you too marra.....maybe you can shave that beard off now, christmas is over.....lol lol

Happy new year lads all the best for 2014

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

happy new year marra and the first thing I will open for 2014 is my eyes and not the tool box for the 12ib lump hammer all the best scc

happy new year marra and the first thing I will open for 2014 is my eyes and not the tool box for the 12ib lump hammer all the best scc

ahaha ya feking rong again marra get a giraffe up the fist thing you will open come new year will ither be your gob to down that drink or that drink to down lol ither or lol

Happy new year marra and all you scaffolders and non scaffolders lol!!! Hope you all ave a good night iam leaving the curled up salmon and cucumber rolls and the Iceland PRAWN ring this year love partys but feet up this year all best for 2014

and to you scc and yes i think the taking sandwiches to work,smoking pall mall and the bottle of ace white are long gone mate it will be caviar,b&h gold and bollinger all the way now.....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

happy new year marra and all on the forum lets hope we all have a good 2014, the rain stopping will be a good start lol!!

Happy new years wan.kers!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

I thought Robbin sandwiches smoking skunk and drinking Stella was a healthy s affair diet??

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Scaffs*

all the best to you all and your familys
things on the job front seem to be getting better and as i have just finnished my romanian language course,and an on-line Qoranic leadership and Sharia implementation doctorate i personally feel that 2014 will be my year;)
IN SHALLAH
GOD willing to you kaffir
sorry swifty and john the manc i have a family to provide for and as OZ doesnt have ant real requirements for over 25years experienced scaffs i have to go with the flow:cry:

mouths to feed
im not proud but its the way ahead
i have hedged my bets with the eastern europeans if truth be told ;)

Top Bottom