All quiet on the Scaffolders Front.

paddy carr

Reaction score
Hi guys, when i first joined this forum there was less than 500 members i think, SF admin can give the figure i suppose. Now we are over 6,300 members, which is a great step forward in the right direction.

However, this weekend, seems as if it has been one of the most quietest, Forum weekends, that i can remember.

Scaffs arnt shy by nature, instead of us % of members that post all the time, let us hear from the guys that have not posted, Labourers, salt of the Earth, Apprentices, Part 1 and 2 tell us old ***** what you,s want.

We dont bite, unless asked.;)

Paddy

very quiet paddy theres a chance 99.9% could still be in the battle cruiser, sat here on my jack jones bored xxxxless watching an old western while the mrs is working mind you i have had many years working all the hrs and wk ends so now when iam not working i count it as a blessing lost a lot of family wk ends thru work before you know it u ask yourself where did the years go

Too true mate, Nobody ever worked on a Sunday once over, except Bartenders and Taxi drivers.

The traditional Sunday lunch has left the building for a few years now. family meals at the dining table..... WTF are them i hear people say, as they take there lunch back upstairs to the xbox360.

The traditional Sunday roast was the 'Mutts Knutts' the Hub of a working society, 'Scrimp and Scrape through the week, However, a bit of meat and fresh vegetables and the family sat together.:blink: those days are now gone.:sick:

its ok earning $$$$$$$, depends what you wana work for weekends unless its got time half or double time on the tag no thanks very much rather get in my wifes way lol!!!!!

Plus it's the first day of summer and the sun's been shining all dayyyyy!!!! :bigsmile:

As you know Paddy, now my boys have just about left home there is only the 3 of us...so...once again we have hit the local carvery!! lol Much less hassle than all the time to cook the roast and let someone else have the mess!!

Just sat in front of the box watching Indy Cars and checking out our great forum!!:D

drinking, gardening, smoking, drinking , smoking, gardening, drinking, drinking , smoking and drinking,

first long day, glorious weather so I got stoned while drinking beer and pretended to be a gardener.:nuts:

drinking, gardening, smoking, drinking , smoking, gardening, drinking, drinking , smoking and drinking,

first long day, glorious weather so I got stoned while drinking beer and pretended to be a gardener.:nuts:

Been drinking,looking at the Garden,thinking about when i used to smoke, in the end, just carried on drinking.:D

Hi Paddy, away on ma hols at the mo,and been finding it hard to stay in touch,a lack of internet cafs where im at, as usual its been the usual suspects thats been posting with an odd entry now and then. Look on the bright side ,if the whole forumwas involved on a daily basis ,you wouldnt have enough time to read the posts.

Top Bottom