Alandale scaffolding

Yes one bloke left my lot for em earning very well but heard a few bad things about em ie perssonel etc think ur better where u are MM ;)

They yard is in debden, popped out of nowhere and Is growing rapidly! only heard good things from lads I know that work there.

Hmmm I've thought they have lots starting in jan and they have even bought a new yard as they have lots on ? Sure you will be alright jon

Hahaha I know him well he's on artels ithought got on binding he's a nutter but pukka if u get on very good scaff but could start a argurment in a phone box with no money

Strange I knew him on anglewest originally then few months later out of the blue he gets me a start on artel he was topboy on there heard of him over the years but lost touch he's sound MM if he's on the tools as a foreman unless like I said u get on with him he can be hard work but I thought victoria would be the logical move as its still on the ground ie just started???? By the way I'm actually right next to u on dean street I can see the gates to ur job lol

i know tony from anglewest werent everyones cuppa but i got on with him . good scaff tho !

Bobby yes it was mate didnt have much 2 do with him at first always dealt with john brown . That warren is a **** knocking ******* , i think Tony was his right hand man gave him a massive job 2 run just behind liverpool st stn . I was on there 4 a bit but jacked due to that warren , still know a few of the lads on there not many leave mate .

An interesting side issue to this thread is that the Alandale (building) Group was originally started by 4 scaffolders working l/o for SGB in the late 1980's. The original scaffold company dissolved in about 1993 but the building side continued and is now aparrently back in the scaffolding business again.

What go's around ....................

Bobby yes it was mate didnt have much 2 do with him at first always dealt with john brown . That warren is a **** knocking ******* , i think Tony was his right hand man gave him a massive job 2 run just behind liverpool st stn . I was on there 4 a bit but jacked due to that warren , still know a few of the lads on there not many leave mate .

Crown place skanska job I was there for ages I worked with toby white in a gang top scaff then got seperated and worked with crowie most of the time or phil west

yeah mate i was on there bout this time of year in 2007 i remember toby u had them 2 **** off towers that went up the outside toby was on 1 and i done the other with a bloke called joe bedford . it got like a prison camp that job mate warren standing there at 430 making sure no 1 left early the **** !! he was nearly as bad as simon bond hiding in phone boxes ??

Stay clear of alandale they make out their the part but far from it. Done a bit on there and its useless no organisation. To big to quick and people come and go daily literally.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Well that's where I think I'm going lol as for no organisation I'm on the king of firms now hemp when was you on there mate

Top Bottom