Airwright scaffolding

Action jackson

Reaction score
Hi lads word ov advice, stay away from airwright scaffolding a done a few weeks work for them and they robbed me and a few other lads blind. Not only that they put u in differnt hotels every other nite they're a fuckin joke

thieving runts openly telling the lad hes not getting paid despite travelling to london for a job where the wage was ridiculously low anyway then not paying for the work he did .the crack seems to be that our wages are so poor that if you leave and we bump you your fooked so you better not leave . theres a recording going round the north east of the phone call where they admited they had no intention of paying .stay well away

Last edited:
Hi lads word ov advice, stay away from airwright scaffolding a done a few weeks work for them and they robbed me and a few other lads blind. Not only that they put u in differnt hotels every other nite they're a fuckin joke

Sorry to hear that mate, they offerd me £125 a day plus £15 travel and two hours a day time n a half on top of ur standard 10 hours. Did they not pay you anything or just give u a lower rate. Basturds

Sorry to hear that mate, they offerd me £125 a day plus £15 travel and two hours a day time n a half on top of ur standard 10 hours. Did they not pay you anything or just give u a lower rate. Basturds

A was their for 3 weeks then i cum home wen i got me week in hand money their was only £250 their for 7. 10 hour shifts. The same happened 2 a few ov the lads. Its a insult bein away from ya family then gettin ripped lyk that

Morning all, to be fair, ive been working for airwright for a while now and they seem a really good firm to work for , the only reason people were under paid was because they didnt turn up for work the next day. my mate had to pay for his hotel room the days he was of, which to me seems fair enough.

Oh please. Why after over a week have you decided to suddenly post this?
And also why on your first and probably only post?

Sounds like words have got round and a certain firms struggling to get men now.

My heart bleeds

Could be an inside job john. But fair enough for people to pay their own digs if they dont show up for work. Never thought of it before as when working away didnt miss a shift as that was the whole point of being away to earn the money. Mind you that was in the days when you were allowed to go to work still piss*d.

sounds like a good firm to work for whats there number

Cheers for the heads up mate been f@cking calling them trying to get a start now I'll try else were ( lucky escape cheers.

Could be an inside job john. But fair enough for people to pay their own digs if they dont show up for work. Never thought of it before as when working away didnt miss a shift as that was the whole point of being away to earn the money. Mind you that was in the days when you were allowed to go to work still piss*d.
Yeh I remember those days as well heh heh heh.

Top Bottom