ahamed of what thye forums became

happyhugenoet

Reaction score
I start this threads with a heavy heart
not because ive got feelings but because i was brought up in this game with REAL Scaffs who tought me the game and gave me principles,as well a teaching me to work HARD AND PLAY HARD.
Why have i got a heavy heart because of too much booze not because i have feelings,but in the last few weeks the forum has left me thinking ROB3RT has taken over WHY?
1 Scaff 1980 and bobby tryed to organise a **** up in Londonistan with a few others,slowly but surely i watched as the **** up slowly dwindled to a couple of PINTS which i dont think ever happened
2 Now we have the Latest Square go/fair un/fisticuffs at great expence to myself having lost my 10hours and Train fair Booze for the train and hotel expences i have arrived in Londonistan were i was on site to offer my services as JACKET HOLDER only to be met by locals who hate britain and pork meat.

OLD SCHOOL SCAFFS NEED TO COME OUT OF TAXI DRIVING AND THE DOSS HOUSES AS THE YOUNG TEAM NEED YOU MORE NOW THAN EVER;)

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

IT WAS MEANT TO BE "ASHAMED OF WHAT THE FORUMS BECOME"
i really shouldnt post when drinking:eek:

Hey happy mine and bobbys **** up is still happening..been postponed till im back in the big smoke, as fir your wasted travel to london just to hold a jacket, well cant do fook all to help you there pal..best bet grsb sum tinnys of tennants extra and find a park bench, no fecker with bother ya as they'll think yer another pissed up c.unt who cant find his way hame.....

WHAT **** UP IS STILL GOING IT HASNT STARTED
weres this park bench you are talking of i was meant to be booked in to the thistle at selfridges as i stayed there whaen i was last down 12 Years ago but the good lady A TARRIER was meant to have booked last night but as she is a BIGOT and me being one of GODS PEOPLE and the other mob playing last night obviously thought it funny not to book my room :mad:

Na no yet....went and fetched my wee scroat from b'ham airport, he's just got back from america with his grandparents the lucky shiit....

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Plenty aroond happy....try hyde park..the local wildlife wi keep ya company....

WHAT **** UP IS STILL GOING IT HASNT STARTED
weres this park bench you are talking of i was meant to be booked in to the thistle at selfridges as i stayed there whaen i was last down 12 Years ago but the good lady A TARRIER was meant to have booked last night but as she is a BIGOT and me being one of GODS PEOPLE and the other mob playing last night obviously thought it funny not to book my room :mad:

:laugh::laugh:, sore laughing.lol

i knew you were up for it its that wee bobby thas fannying aboot with the swally session;)

Prob read this wrong as I'm busy working lol but u in London now????

Ps u are bar none the funniest bloke on here happy I was in a right mood till I saw this

You are right HappyI am so ashamed of what this forum has become,im really fukin off to bed.

Swally = Swallow, hence a boozing session.

Countdown.......................times up bobby you'll have to wait...
Have a good night at work pal....keep safe

I start this threads with a heavy heart
not because ive got feelings but because i was brought up in this game with REAL Scaffs who tought me the game and gave me principles,as well a teaching me to work HARD AND PLAY HARD.
Why have i got a heavy heart because of too much booze not because i have feelings,but in the last few weeks the forum has left me thinking ROB3RT has taken over WHY?
1 Scaff 1980 and bobby tryed to organise a **** up in Londonistan with a few others,slowly but surely i watched as the **** up slowly dwindled to a couple of PINTS which i dont think ever happened
2 Now we have the Latest Square go/fair un/fisticuffs at great expence to myself having lost my 10hours and Train fair Booze for the train and hotel expences i have arrived in Londonistan were i was on site to offer my services as JACKET HOLDER only to be met by locals who hate britain and pork meat.

OLD SCHOOL SCAFFS NEED TO COME OUT OF TAXI DRIVING AND THE DOSS HOUSES AS THE YOUNG TEAM NEED YOU MORE NOW THAN EVER;)

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

IT WAS MEANT TO BE "ASHAMED OF WHAT THE FORUMS BECOME"
i really shouldnt post when drinking:eek:

What a strange world. We were there at the same time but never met. As soon as I heard it was going to go off at Liverpool Street I flew straight over from the Gulf to perform my duties as handbag holder. Once I had got over the shock of realizing that my once proud London had more ragheads than the Gulf I think I saw you standing there with a couple of cans. At first I thought you were a straggler from the England/Scotland match a few weeks ago but now I know different. It was a shame the two protagonists didn't show up.

Top Bottom