agency

jakdan

Reaction score
Good day,
I will like to seize this medium to inform you that sh1thouse,one of the leading employment agency is recruiting scaffolders from all over U.K, for domestic,mechanical and civil purposes.Short and long term contracts are available.Interested scaffolders should send their resume to (@yahoo.co.uk),you will be contacted via email within 7days of sending your resume.
Regards
Debbie
Recruitment.

just got this told them to fukc off, i have also deleted their name due to advertising

Mensar is their user name admin

Im getting paranoid now, not one fcuking agency has tried to tap me up on here and the rest of you are fighting them off :laugh: wouldnt care but with a name like superscaff you would think they would be all over me like tramp an a packet of chips. Barstewards :nuts::toung:

i done exactly the same jakdan.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

pmsl

send them bulldog_stee's details,he's a one man gang .they'd be welcome to him..

Guys,

I have to agree with jakdan & celticbhoy here, (superscaff75, this is not the kind of headhunting you want mate).

At best it could be a recruitment company trying to gather potential candidates without having to incur the usual associated costs in doing so :blink1:

However, Any company with an email address that is '@yahoo', '@hotmail', '@gmail', '@sky' et al cannot surely be a 'proper' company can it?

Unfortunately, today's market is a tough one and dictates that any opportunity to secure decent work would be naturally siezed on by any of us, but the information associated with submitting details to a recruitment agency can include (and often do) not only name, address, d.o.b & contact numbers, but also NI number and even UTR number as well as experience and personal history.
And all this info is being chucked down an unknown email pipe... effectively a black hole to a stranger

OK, maybe this info is being gathered so that you can be contacted in order that some service or other can be sold to you... just a sales guy trying to make a living... And hey that's not so bad, yes it's underhand but at least you can say "no thanks".

But at worst all that info sadly leaves you potentially totally open to credit fraud commited in your name or even worse identity theft crime - which can create serious long term damage to you and yours.:sick:

I'm sorry if I've gone on like an old nagging git, but frankly I find this kind of activity insidiously dangerous

imagine if we could all afford ance a year to have a no agency day,where no scaffs work for an agency put the ball back in our court,oh i am a dreamer,would be nice tho

its possibly one of the rules i tend to agree with the all powerful but undemocratic NASC is that they want 90%of the labour on the cards,maybe the inception of the SCCR is the long road to recovery in our trade king what you think lad?

make you right celticbhoy 90% and 99% is cisrs ecitb dont even get a look in these day unless you have contacts. 3 qualified men ive spoke to lately all with exsperience under there belts all being knocked on there rates as the employers are takeing advantage of the card system iam so glad the ecitb is on the simmer why evidence is being put together also in 20 years of scaffolding i think the rates are discusting either that or ive been spoilt over the years

typical dico aint it,the EICTB issue will blow up in their face nothing surer.what are men with 25-30years behind them supposed to do walk away??not a chance,all credit to the boys and the SCCR who are going the hog with this shame on unite the union for there lack of regard on the matter.

Top Bottom