Agencies !!!!!!!!!!!

F

friction007

Another agency (ATR), another complete waste of time!!!, just had a call regarding the vacancy posted by brendon boner for 15 scaffs for faslane to say we where no longer starting as we are not required, but on fri we where starting this thursday. A lot of these agencies are advertising jobs to get there cv base for trades up to date for the start of the year, a paper exercise, ive been in the game long enough to know these things happen but seems to be getting more common.

Seems alot of the adverts here atm are the same mate.
If companies are looking to see how many people they can get on their Databases for upcoming work in the future, why they just dont ask for that, instead of making up fictitious job, is well beyond me...

I dont get, tbh.

It seems a common practice now friction but as you already know it was always that way there was just more work around that made it easier for them to disguise it. Sorry to hear you have been left in the lurch.

Told Me The Same m8, had a start on Thursday,a Got a txt From Brendon Bone this Afternoon, they wer,nt putting any Scaffs on the Job . no explanation as to Why ? i,d Advise any Scaff who has any Dealings with this Guy in the Future, To Trust his Word at Your Peril . He,s full of S...E .

No he aint he is one of the better agencies

thats very well backing the guy but can only go on the way hes came across this time

guys i have had few calls for work in faslane from alan orr at alby resources glasgow agency who are looking for men there for few weeks tel 0141 271 6000 mob 447827929344. never worked for them might be worth a try

All agencies are the same, they advertise non existing jobs so they can get your details in case a real job ever turns up... *******

ive spoke to alan from ably mentioned atr about them advertiseing on here for the job, says there full a **** i start on thursday night 5 nights then back in for the strip (strike for yous guys doon sooth lol) in january :bigsmile:moneys not the best but it will tide my wee family till sumthin betar cums along ;)

nice 1 pikey hope it works out for you i was going to take it decided against it not worth me leaving what am on but if its any good depending on next year i might go for the strip

nice 1 pikey hope it works out for you i was going to take it decided against it not worth me leaving what am on but if its any good depending on next year i might go for the strip
so do i mate maybe lead to sumthin betar its betar than the brew never signed on in ma puff coz there c.unts anaw bring on the newyear baaaaaa humbug :bigsmile:

Must be a mini re-fit that atr are a waste of time, at least your getting a wage before crimbo, not a lot down just now, is nightshift £17 p/hr same as that atr where advertising ?

weve got a start in faslane next week fo agy calle4dmaxwellbruce are they any good and is it worth the drive from york or not? any ninfo anybody we got promised12hrshifts but mon eys no brilliant

theres no gettin away from agencies , weve no choice , i also dont like having to use umbrella companies , in my mind if they say self employed then all monies should be paid to me , whether i then choose to keep some money aside for the tax or sort it at the end of the tax year should be my business.

Also remember companies are ultimately responsible for the agencies , im workin for one of the bigger companies right now , i wouldnt be working for them without the agency ,as the company wouldnt pay me the same as the agency are paying for doing their work , their hourly rate is over 2 quid less than what im getting from the agency for doing their work , it makes no sense , the company would rather pay the agency 18 quid an hour and they pay you , whatever , the company will pay through the nose in order to have no ties/responsibility to the worker , which is dissapointing

A long drive from York to Faslane Mick. No advice on the job as I know nothing about it but Helensburgh is well used to travelling men and digs should be easy enough got. Good luck.

maxwell bruce advertised for scaffs all over scotland before christmas , with a story that they had loads of work for interslave and needed guys with their ******** 2 day kwikstage card , in my opinion this was to convince people to do the course , ably resources were also told the same story , 30 men they allegedly needed they said in december, mysteriously this work never materialised or if it did i must have missed something

No he aint he is one of the better agencies

done a bit for brendon in 2007 for a bout 6 months can honnestly say had no problem with this guy or moneys and if he has work your get it. they also trade under evolve now and again sorry you were stumped guys but looks like hes contact has let him down but!! a exsplanation wouldnt have gone a miss

Top Bottom