advice needed

damo8888

Reaction score
alright boys, just bit of advice got call off agency before for work , but it price work. i been on the town and chemical plants for 8 years but never on price just wondering if anyone knows a good price i should be looking for (building site / houses)

she said somethin about £1 straight and 50p side or somethin

cheers lads

3 man gang

I'd imagine that it is £1.00 ft ledger run erect and 50p down. (Between the gang) Alright on long runs but hard to make much when above 5 lifts if you have to handball the gear.

Is that £1 per foot? Dont sound good to be has it be a graft to earn 3 mans wages. Where is the work??

must depend on the job house = 3 lifts i would be looking for a bit more for the base out unto £6 going up .................

check loading bay prices some really good some bad ........

plus internal birdcages per square m

if you've nothing else give it a go but a three handed gang will need some work to make it pay i feel

what about base lifts, loading bays or when you strip down and re-erect/adapt low levels.

loading bays these days have a design which includes something like 16 trannies =32 singles, 9 stds or sometimes 13 plus centre ledger plus bracing.plus barriers sometimes a sign.

every lift on new build is board and handrail, ladder gates, brick guards.

what about peaks plus chimneys, dormer windows. how much you get paid for all that.

say average house is 10 by 8 plus loading bay thats 36 mtrs 1st lift with boards , handrail, brickguards, ladder plus gate, designed loading bay with barriers.

£118-00 between 3 men Approx , minus tax an expenses

Last edited:
Eh super
It's £1 per foot not £1 per meter erected
And 50p dismantle per ft

haha Ive edited it haha my brains are fockin brok man , still its only 40 odd quid each innit minus tax , expenses.

2 first lifts a day will take some doing on a regular basis .

@ £120 a lift that means approx say £400-00 so strip worth £200-00

you need minimum a lift and a strip a day

and we all know what its like on sites

Top Bottom