Advantages of System Scaffolding

OK, it's obviously cheaper to build, therefore allowing a contractor to offer better value for money and could mean the difference to keeping the firm going or shutting the gates especially in a flooded market.

The required training and experience required to erect it is less than tube meaning less skilled labour required and cheaper over-heads, again meaning more profit for a contractor.

Design input is still required for a lot more structures than many realise but the manufacturers guide lined do give you a bit more scope for the more basic jobs.

Easier to handle, stack and transport even storage is simpler.

There will be a few more but that's the basics.

unskilled labour , great on straight runs ,

I wouldn't say easier to handle aom.

Not all would agree Swifty especially if your tube trained but ask any new comer to the game what's easier a paddy or a 3m standard I reckon the 3m would win every time.

It's easier to sheet when using that shrink wrap.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Dead Shore.;)

It is giving employers the opportunity to bring more eastern block cheap labour to these shores loads of street firms now using layer round our way scaff 1989 is currently training them up to take is job. granted its easy on straight runs but you can't beat having to plan and think about a job that is a challenge.

You can train monkeys to put system up. More system less wages

all the advantages are for company's , im thinkin i should have just got a part 1 and 2 in systems , less money

It is giving employers the opportunity to bring more eastern block cheap labour to these shores loads of street firms now using layer round our way scaff 1989 is currently training them up to take is job. granted its easy on straight runs but you can't beat having to plan and think about a job that is a challenge.

You can train monkeys to put system up. More system less wages

aye there wlecome to it its dog w@nk i stop away from it if possible and just point lol like few have said good for the firm not good for the lads but they have had jam rolls here b4 and they didnt last long well not after trying to catch a swan on the dock to take bk to the gaffers house to cook and cooking there socks in his pans aahahahhh

Top Bottom