advanced scaffold inspection courses

harvey

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there is a place in Scotland that runs these courses (advanced scaffold inspection courses) ? The closest I can find is Manchester or you have to go to London or Bircham, surely there must be a place in Scotland

Thanks bluetoon2 but is it the "advanced scaffold inspection course ? I know they do the basic one but its the advanced 1 Im looking for

Thanks bluetoon2 but is it the "advanced scaffold inspection course ? I know they do the basic one but its the advanced 1 Im looking for
Neta in stockton on tees do the advanced inspection , I did mine there just google it for the number mate

did mine in nottingham not so long ago book well in advanced prem in not so bad

The course is the 1 been set by CISRS.
It's death by PowerPoint. 1 slide every 40 seconds . Instutute for learning state a person will only absorb 25% of the information given during a session.I still laugh at the old 1 about California base rating. We're in the uk FFS.
All negative feedback on postcards to the cisrs training manager please.

Don't they reckon that if you know 20% then that's 80% of what you will need to know! I heard this rule is supposed to pally for everything but has never worked for me I must only know 10%!!!

I did this course at training 2000 in Blackburn, Google them for the number... All I got was a certificate but I've heard people are getting it on there gold cards lately???

national construction collage do advanced inspection mate. they got a place in scotland you will get them on net there number is 0844 844 0466

There is no where in Scotland that does the advanced inspection course. I have just done my refresher in July and had to go to T2000 in Blackburn. You can also do it at Neta in Stockton on Tees. It is a seperate CISRS card from your scaffolders card so it means more money for another card

There is no where in Scotland that does the advanced inspection course. I have just done my refresher in July and had to go to T2000 in Blackburn. You can also do it at Neta in Stockton on Tees. It is a seperate CISRS card from your scaffolders card so it means more money for another card

How much was the refresher .i didnt realise that they had one.as on another thread it was saying that the critea for a refresher had not been set by the nasc and so u had to pay for the full thing all over again....money for old rope and in my opinion anyone thinking of doing it would be better off just putting the money towards upgrading the scaff tkt to adv

Ive never been asked for it &tbh cant quite understand why a scaff would need it, when their tckt gives them the authority to hand over and inspect up to their level. Even if the 20:13 rewrite changes from competent to qualified we are still able to do it .so am a little confused why all the fuss about getting it

I did mine at t2000 and got a advanced scaffold inspection card!

Thought not teeside . But according to cats, hes just done it

He may have done, the were talking about getting the refresher up and running.

You are quite right SP, there is no requirement for a scaff to have one but as usual some PC's are scrambling for the high moral ground and have started to ask for them. Once again showing their ignorance of the requirements.

Top Bottom