Advanced Scaffold Inspection Cert

• Thread starter right angle coupler
  • Start date
R

right angle coupler

I have an advanced scaffold inspection cert from 2008 issued from Bircham and have heard rumours that they now expire and should show on scaff card?
I renewed my card in may this year and nothing was added to it by CITB
Any info would be appreciated

I've got a seperate card for the inspection mate, might have changed since you did yours..

I've got a seperate card for the inspection mate, might have changed since you did yours..

Who issued your card bud, all I got was a crappy piece of A4 paper

CISRS mate, its same as scaff card, but says advanced inspector on it instead of scaffolder, 5 day course with some exams at end,

Did mine at Bircham Newton, 2 day course will this still be valid?

Don't think so mate, mine lasted 5 days, you might be better checking with Bircham...

inspection is now a carded scheme m8t unles you have your safety passport or neebosh you have to do the supervisors touch screen health and safety test then send away as you would for your scaff card

Spoke to the power that be (CISRS) They said send off cert with application form and they will issue photo card !!!

Last edited:
Can you do the Advanced inspection without doing the Basic one first? Reason I ask is it looks as if you can as long as you have a cisrs card according to UTN website.

I did basic 1st, but I'm sure you can do adv if you have adv scaff card CISRS.

I think if your adv scaff with CISRS card,or supervisor, you can go straight to adv inspector.

well i done my advanced inspection in febuary and i am only a part 2 and the touch screen is either a working at heights or supervisors if this is any help

inspection cards

you can do the adv inspection if you have a adv scaff card, but if you do adv inspection with a basic scaff card they will not issue you a card. the only way to get a card if your a basic scaffolder is to do the basic inspection then the adv inspection. The first card lasts for 3yrs, then goes upto 5yrs after you refresher.

I fancy doing the Scaffold Inspection Card after Christmas, tbh. :)

Top Bottom