advanced guardrail systems

g-scaff

Reaction score
just wondering if there is an alternative out there to the step. if so, what's it called and where can i view it. cheers

Sliding rail, use the kit on the lorry, simple!!

Ragscaff

Was it not you that posted an alternative G-Scaff?

Was it not you that posted an alternative G-Scaff?

yeah it was, just being lazy and trying to do a little research as to whats available. i am now in a position to make a sales video as i now have 5 working samples to work with. when i first posted i received alot of replies, and hopefully taken some of the comments onboard.

I must admit, I have been thinking about the video's you posted as some complications appeared with other systems. Hope to see it on the market soon and if you ever need a field test give me a shout.;)

I must admit, I have been thinking about the video's you posted as some complications appeared with other systems. Hope to see it on the market soon and if you ever need a field test give me a shout.;)

coming to a supplier near you soon, fingers crossed , although i am surprised how long it all takes to come together . thought by now i would be taking all inclusives in st lucia

haha, never as easy as that. I have spoken to a few suppliers of new products and they all tell the same story, never easy.

Top Bottom