advanced card

allan666

Reaction score
reet i got my gold card today , A card, thats me . from now on i am better than everyone . im doing less than half what i would usually do and im going to get over friendly with every site agent/safety gimp. my labourers and the lowly part 2s will call me sir and never ever suggest anything when erecting . you may of been scaffolding longer than me , be faster than me and know a lot more but im advanced so i must be better . im getting a card holder with a chain on so i can where it round my neck on the out side of my clothes , its stopping under my pillow when i sleep and i know im now going to heaven .and yes i can now read a drawing after the 2 week course and yes my helmet washes have improved ten fold

welcome to the club, been doing f*ck all for 19 tears on the back of that little beauty

summersgill does seem to be a name i know , which one were you . i cant even remember if my course was august .was coxy on the course ?

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

ah right i , you booked the assesment when we were there , werent you going to move to canada

yeah mate

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

did you get your card yet

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

i think i added you on face book

I just wear this to show im a gold card holder.

gold-outfit.jpg

Oh yeah... that the b0llocks aint it. ;)

I did mine last December hadn't been on the spanners or scaffing for thre previous 3 years, blagged my portfollio just go's to show how flawed th CISRS system is................a guy like me ex scaff basic Scaff got trainee card old CITB in 1993 basic in 1996...............worked mainly blue book but joined the fun police in July 2008 but relised that the Advanced card would benifit my career aspirations. did course and showed the 2 Cape scaffs how to set out and do the hanger (goal posts they had never heard of them)...point is I wasn't even working in the game & got NVQ L3 & Gold card in Advanced Scaffolding while workong in the fun Police........Flawed system

Well done Allan , and remember you are now the dogs b ollocks and no one can tell you anything ;)

Top Bottom