advanced card

allan666

Reaction score
how long do you have to wait to do your assessment then get your card ? any info on evidence and the rest you need would come in handy . 13 years since i done my part 2 and im sure everythings changed

after 10 days traing, about 6 month is average,,, once assesment and portfolio is done you get you card about a month after. you gotta do touch screen aswell, i didnt because our firm put me through IOSH...

how long do you have to wait to do your assessment then get your card ? any info on evidence and the rest you need would come in handy . 13 years since i done my part 2 and im sure everythings changed

what makes you think you will pass, its called advanced for a reason:nuts:

im assuming your taking the p!ss fat lad . best for everyone that your not on the spanners anymore . i have every intention of turning up at your house and getting my portfolio and evidence done . be a piece of p1ss for some one with there nonosh , haha .

Ok thankyou paddy wahts pm?

After 12 o clock tomorrow lunchtime:D:D Allan might be back from M&S food market by then, Not just any M&S food market though, sells the best Indian food in Washington, real Onion in the Bhaji etc.

Allan makes his own Indian food, maybe while working on your Portfolios together, integrate the cultures, you know (Big society) etc Allan can invite your family for a traditional Indian meal (Full works) maybe even stay over for the Weekend if Allan has provided too much 'White lightening'

The following weekend your turn, Sasusage Egg and chips.........Allan and Inkman breaking the boundaries of religious segregation. Well done guys.

im assuming your taking the p!ss fat lad . best for everyone that your not on the spanners anymore . i have every intention of turning up at your house and getting my portfolio and evidence done . be a piece of p1ss for some one with there nonosh , haha .

me take the p1ss! come to my house for evidence ( the police did) ? no problem bud i will sign you off advanced scaffolder as quick as akrim can make a curry.
piece of p1ss for you pal

Allan you going to Haggerston ? be in Waren mill from Monday camping with the grandbairn for a week. Drop in for a beer and Burger mate, your welcome.;)

i got the pm off him as well ,fooking hell

So you speak Urdu then allan?
beard1.jpg

Allan you going to Haggerston ? be in Waren mill from Monday camping with the grandbairn for a week. Drop in for a beer and Burger mate, your welcome.;)
na mate went to berwick a few weeks back not be going to haggerston till end of september . sure we ll get round to a pint at some point though

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

So you speak Urdu then allan?
beard1.jpg
god that beard looks like a massive pair o balls

Alan pm me, I am white indigenous not Ikram agencey........... I cant get you men.... but but & I will send you the Advanced Portfolio paperwork, unit Tool box talks, work @ heights checklist etc, just acquire 4 blank scaff tags & tagging pen, Jobs a good un....................but but ding ding....................................

Yes many

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Will show pic to prove

Top Bottom