Advanced assesment

jamdon

Reaction score
Alright lads i did my advanced cource about 4 years ago but i still haven't done my assessment yet , just not got round to it . Is there a time limit on when you need to do it or do i need to take the course again and is there any funding out there for a skint scaffolder here in scotland .
Cheers
Jamdon

Yes your probably right it was him that did my part 2.

Would guess after 4 years you would have to do the whole course again, how come you did'nt do assesment ?

I was a supervisor shortly after doing the course and never got round to it mate went to go for it a few years ago but they said my portfolio was out of date and I need to do it again.

Is there any update on this? We are more used to following a clear training path at our work but there is one lad who is in the same boat. I couldn't see anywhere it saying there was a time limit only a minimum of 6 months but no maximum. Was it just your portfolio that was out of date?

Yes mate just my portfolio but that was a few years ago, i have worked on the fourth rail bridge and in the ship yards since then. I emailed CITB the other night and just waiting on a reply .

Top Bottom