Advance scaffolding -perth

3kutus

Reaction score
Hi fellow scaffolder out there. Greeting from Singapore. Just join as member and was thinking of a holiday trip to Perth and at the same time take up the advance scaffolding course. Primary purpose is to upgrade my knowledge and secdonary consideration is whether said ticket could comes in useful if looking for working opportunity there. Would you folks out there gives some info and advice.? thks:smile1:

Firstly, welcome to the site and you have came to the right place for advice.

List your Questions and your Brother Scaffolders will assist :cool:

Garry...

I take it that's Perth Australia as opposed to Perth Scotland. I mean, who goes to Perth to increase their knowledge apart from the brickies.:eek: Welcome to the forum and if you ever want to expand your knowledge you could come and do a couple of front and backs for me.:)

I take it that's Perth Australia as opposed to Perth Scotland. I mean, who goes to Perth to increase their knowledge apart from the brickies.:eek: Welcome to the forum and if you ever want to expand your knowledge you could come and do a couple of front and backs for me.:)

It would be a bit of a climate change aom. Singapore to Perth( Scotland)

front and backs or back and fronts

Welcome,

Has anyone answered your first question brother scaff

My advice is there is no substitute for experience.

Save your money and find someone who knows wot their doing, suck the intonation out of their brain.
At the moment I don't matter what ticket you got it's whether they got the work.

Top Bottom