Admiral are they really that bad??

RedSky i would have to be one hungry fu cker to even consider a start on there , in fact i would rather die of hunger ;)

And if u like the old smelly salt they will tick u and take it out of ur wages or so I've heard from more than one person ;)

Hate to point this out,but did anyone notice Globe got no takers either,HA,you get a bad name and it sticks like mud.

I've actually heard globes wernt too bad lee thought they looked after yer well so I was told

Maybe they do,I went on there as labour only through Peter Webb labour only,(is dead now god rest his soul)we all know labour only get treated like **** so maybe it was just us.

Quite poss lee I worked with his nephew nicky webb on benchmark I think peter and the webb family of old were originally from my way in lovely paddington lol na I heard he was a top bloke

Quite poss lee I worked with his nephew nicky webb on benchmark I think peter and the webb family of old were originally from my way in lovely paddington lol na I heard he was a top bloke

Peter was the bollox mate,loved the guy to bits,spent years with him,I speak to Ricky all the time on facebook,Chelsea Scaff is still going,James is in Dubai now or however you fcuking spell it

Is that who's kicking you out the yard mate...you getting in their way...lol lol..
Sorry pal couldnt help that one....

never lost anything in almost 3 years , if fact we all borrow each other kit all the time , odd things like tins , beams that sort of thing works really well and everyone gets on , well most of the time we do :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom