Achilles,building confidence

bigfish

Reaction score
Has anyone got any reports about these?Achilles building confidence are purporting to be a database of main contracters approved contracters,but i dont like the idea of paying money out for this,but these people are saying that i wont get the opportunity to qoute for these firms anymore if i dont join the club,and are only invited as i already have ongoing contracts,anyone else already in the "club":unsure:

Achilles UK | our sectors | construction | buildingconfidence | customer login

Has anyone got any reports about these?Achilles building confidence are purporting to be a database of main contracters approved contracters,but i dont like the idea of paying money out for this,but these people are saying that i wont get the opportunity to qoute for these firms anymore if i dont join the club,and are only invited as i already have ongoing contracts,anyone else already in the "club":unsure:

Achilles UK | our sectors | construction | buildingconfidence | customer login

I've worked for two companies who have Achilles accreditation, one of which I am working for still. On a job, ironically, that they won off the back of the accreditation!

I've worked for two companies who have Achilles accreditation, one of which I am working for still. On a job, ironically, that they won off the back of the accreditation!

So you would say go for it rcg?i suppose when the door opens for you,it's up to you to walk through it or not:cool:

So you would say go for it rcg?i suppose when the door opens for you,it's up to you to walk through it or not:cool:

Definately. Got to look at getting in there first and making a good impression when the work comes your way. A lot of these Main Contractors end up keeping a score on perfomance and that score counts for or against you when tendering for contracts.

Top Bottom