Accrington Carnival

Mitchells Scaffolding

Reaction score
Accrington Carnaval 18.06.11 037 web.jpg

Accrington Carnaval 18.06.11 035 web.jpg

Accrington Carnaval 18.06.11 066 web.jpg

Accrington Carnaval 18.06.11 048 web.jpgOur staff know how to have fun the lads took to the streets of Accrington to take part in the lions Gala procession. The theme was sports leisure and culture.
After much debate we settled on Essence of Blackpool with MD Stuart working till gone midnight to get the float ready with lots of fun and laughter and some daft outfits we had a great day with family’s of staff joining in we even got second prize and as they say a good day was had by all

Attachments

• Accrington Carnaval 18.06.11 013.jpg
    Accrington Carnaval 18.06.11 013.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 41
years ago when i was 16 t 17 yr old, company i worked for , when you had couple quiet days , they would usually make a squad of 3 or 4 men up to stay in yard sorting fittings and boards , all the off cuts would be bagged up and we would carry them to all the closest houses of O.A.P.s as a gesture for putting up with the noise and stuff and just to help them out really, always thought that was a canny thing to do, tho i would point out im not sure if it was actually the bosses idea or the lad whos sawbench it was lol

:smile1:
years ago when i was 16 t 17 yr old, company i worked for , when you had couple quiet days , they would usually make a squad of 3 or 4 men up to stay in yard sorting fittings and boards , all the off cuts would be bagged up and we would carry them to all the closest houses of O.A.P.s as a gesture for putting up with the noise and stuff and just to help them out really, always thought that was a canny thing to do, tho i would point out im not sure if it was actually the bosses idea or the lad whos sawbench it was lol

we still cut boards a few families use them as fire wood in the garden heaters but we have a number of gardners who use them for flower bed borders
it saves us getting shut

Top Bottom