Access Design & Safety Ltd - Carillion Approved

MattRobinson

Reaction score
Access Design & Safety Ltd, would like to announce that we are now Carillion approved designers, meaning that we can work as scaffold designers on any Carillion projects.

Any pats on the back are more than welcome! :bigsmile:

Oh and for info, we're NASC information members too.

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you feel about Carillion's 120 day payment policy Matt and would you afford the same terms to companies using your services on Carillion Work?

As a reasonably small company, we’re ever aware of cash flow problems. Our payment terms are 28 days, however we also understand how the construction industry typically works, and are as flexible as possible on managing credit. And indeed we have allowed customers over 120 days, but we would have to take each customer and situation on merit.

So to answer your questions… firstly I believe Carillion have signed up to the government’s prompt payment code (although in reality, I’m dubious about how successful this). And yes, possibly we would.

Matt

Thank you for your reply Matt and welcome to the forum.

aha... well in that case, no I'm not a Friend Of Richard. Although I do have a few friends that are Richard Heads! But thats altogether different! :)

Matt

Top Bottom