Abuse???

J

Jason-Gibbs

Just a quick thought.

There seems an awful lot of abuse on the Forum lately and i just wanna say that while we all share a mutual hatred and dislike for each other, cant we act like the majority of Scaffolders on site do and arselick each other, while doing our very very best to stab each other in the back when we least expect it?

I mean, lets all act like good traditional recession Scaffolders and use underhanded and shady tactics to dig each other out?? cant we? :D

To say scaffolders come across as hard men working in a hard and demanding game we do behave like girls at times where has the real scaffolding gone?

Scaffolding. Is no where near as hard as it was we have all gone soft with all the rules and regs

Just a quick thought.

There seems an awful lot of abuse on the Forum lately and i just wanna say that while we all share a mutual hatred and dislike for each other, cant we act like the majority of Scaffolders on site do and arselick each other, while doing our very very best to stab each other in the back when we least expect it?

I mean, lets all act like good traditional recession Scaffolders and use underhanded and shady tactics to dig each other out?? cant we? :D

The open warfare is a healthy sign of masculinity.

Blokes are (on the whole) honest with one another - whether they like you or not. Women, on the other hand pretend to be each other's best friend to another's face, but the knives come out as soon as backs are turned.

Have a complaint woman? - don't just drop hints; just say so, we are not mind readers. Grrr!

Nobody licks my arse. And to be honest they don't even pretend to like me or be nice to me.

As for back stabbing, they're not even discreet - stab me between the eyes they would if I wasn't wearing my protective goggles.

Where's the love?

Top Bottom