Able mouth

Sean hayes

Reaction score
Hi to all the boys. Let's keep safe make sure to wear your ppe guys lost a good friend last week fell over 60 ft .no ppe on or handrail . Going to his funeral on Friday . He was only 25 years old with a boy of 3 years old ?....why ......

Hello And Welcome Sean, Really Sorry To Hear About A Young Man Losing His Life Doing This Job, Terrible To Think A Young Man Working Hard To Support His Family And Will Not Go Home Again, My Thoughts Are With His Family At This Time.

Welcome to the forum Sean, sorry to hear of your loss, thoughts with his family.

Sean sorry to hear about your pal.May he rest in peace. Would you mind if I use your post as part of my tool box talks, about how important PPE is in our industry. Sometimes it's like banging your head against a wall trying to tell young men that it's your family who you go to work for and they and me want to see you come home everyday after a hard days graft. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Hello And Welcome Sean, Really Sorry To Hear About A Young Man Losing His Life Doing This Job, Terrible To Think A Young Man Working Hard To Support His Family And Will Not Go Home Again, My Thoughts Are With His Family At This Time.
Hi guys . Thanks for your support will pass it on to his family .it was a vary hard day for me as he work for me for 7 years . And a hard day for all his mates and family we ended up putting the coffin on the back of a scaffolding lorry with four other scaffolding company's following behind . I had a load of t shirts made with a photo of him on and sold them at the wake to halp raise money for his kids we end up with £1400 . Pounds so far I also had a sign board make up with a photo of him on it which I had put on one of my lorrys .we are going to put it in his mums garden we had put a tube up for her washing line some years ago when he was working for me . And she would like to be able to look out of her window and see his photo looking back at her .(sad) guys I still see the boys out working every day still don't see them wearing there ppe ? I don't want to go to a funaral of a guy who has fallen of a scaffold ever again it's the hardest thing I have ever done in my 31 years of doing this job . If this forum can make one guy safe and any one would like to pass this sad story on to other scaffolders then plesea feel free to do so ...... Thanks for your kind words of sympathy as I said will pass it on to his family and friends . Able mouth ..sean hayes ..

What A Sad Story Sean, Makes You Think Dont It, What A Flaming Tragedy.

Such a terrible thing a young mans life cut short and a young child left behind , i can only start to imagine what a hard day this was for you and his family may he Rest In Peace and his family start to rebuild their lives after such a devastating loss.

Sounds like you and the lads gave him a nice send of with the lorrys

welcome sean sorry to here your loss, stay safe the step and harness might cost you your knees but most probbly save your life rip

sad sad story,rip and maybe his legacy locally will save a few lives and good on you for what you did mate!

Hi Sean,

Young people funerals are always so sad.

If his family is facing hardships, please approach The Lighthouse Club Benevolent Fund for help. That's why they are there. It's a charity that was set up for construction workers - you don't have to be a member to benefit.

Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear about your friends loss of life may he rest in peace, my condolences to all his family and friends

Hi guys have got a copy of c a s e but am unsure how to use it as I got it a boot fair last week end . If any one has a clue to using this that would be helpful

Thanks sean

Sean it might get more response if you start a new thread asking , a lot of the lads on here use different programs and im sure there will be someone knows how to use it. :)

Hi to all the boys. Let's keep safe make sure to wear your ppe guys lost a good friend last week fell over 60 ft .no ppe on or handrail . Going to his funeral on Friday . He was only 25 years old with a boy of 3 years old ?....why ......

Sorry to hear that Sean. Play it safe, make the right choice.

Top Bottom