Aberdeen! Date for your diary! :)

BetterTAX

Reaction score
Steve, Tom and myself are in Aberdeen on Tuesday 8th March for a meeting in the AM.

So we wondered if anyone would be around sometime after noon and would like to join us for a wee dram!

Not sure of where we could meet up with yous, I have heard of a bar called Aitches and one called the Spiders Web? (lol hope they are not "those" kind of places!). Perhaps you know of somewhere that might be better - we'd love to say hi... (That's all... just be nice to meet folks for real :)).

Let me know if you are around or any other pub/ bar ideas!

I think you forgot to add free drink for existing customers from Scotland
I could be mistaken

Does that cap fit you Steveo? I am sure we'd be more than delighted to buy existing clients a drink... new ones too :) (clients, I mean... no one wants an old drink!)

As I said, it's not a signing up opportunity - lol we have about 6 hours to kill before the flight back!

are in Aberdeen on Tuesday 8th March????????????????

IS THAT 2014

I THINK YER MISSED 8/3/2013

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Forgive me, Teeside! I am jet lagged!!!

Yes, I mean 8th April!!!! Think I need a quick snooze!

No I am at the other end of the country, if I didn't have such a good accountant I would use yourselves as you interact more than half the scaffs.

No thanks

I will do my own tax returns, be refunded the full amount from the revenue and buy my own ale

Business must be good BT flying around the country.

Aitchies right across from the train station and a very good clean and well run boozer,as is the spiders web which is at the station in dyce near the airport and heliports enjoy;)

Rigger,

Easyjet... nuff said!

Happyhugenoet,

Thanks for that, good to know.

Steveo,

Understand but nice to know you would, if ya could, like!

As I said, it's not a sales mission... we're filling in some time and thought it'd be nice to meet anyone that's also killing time in Aberdoom... aom, shame you are too far away :(

It is BT, I am always up for a meet with forum users. Things may have changed, but the spiders web is worth avoiding from what I remember.(or don't:embarrest:) My personal favourite was always the Brown Jewel in Muchalls, really friendly locals and a good man behind the bar. Never did much in the city centre other than the train station.

It is BT, I am always up for a meet with forum users. Things may have changed, but the spiders web is worth avoiding from what I remember.(or don't:embarrest:) My personal favourite was always the Brown Jewel in Muchalls, really friendly locals and a good man behind the bar. Never did much in the city centre other than the train station.

if your going to ibrox on saturday head into the tallcranes after the match and i'll spoil you for an hour or two,its 2mins from edminston drive think you will love itits a theme pub.

haha, the last theme bar I was in you would have hated. I will have to go but will get back to you, are you back ion the right side of the wall right now?

haha, the last theme bar I was in you would have hated. I will have to go but will get back to you, are you back ion the right side of the wall right now?

av done full shifts in the "district" and the "grapes" you don't get anymore theme than them two lol,if your about saturday we will open the chapel for you too.yea home for a few days.

Enjoy your few days at home CB, looks like I may be grafting as work starts to back up this end. I wouldn't mind taking you up on your offer some time though, could be fun, maybe not the chapel though.;)

Scrub that last statement, looks like I will be stuck in the hoose as we are now cut off from the big bad world due to snow. Could be worse, I have 2 boys on Islay, with about a tenner between them who could now be there for a while.:eek:

Just a small reminder about next Tuesday, which is in fact the 9th, not the 8th, doh!!!

Anyway, looks highly likely that we'll head out to Dyce and the Spider's Web... our flight back isn't until about 9pm (rolls eyes). So, if anyone is in the unfortunate position of kicking heels til flight time, come join us :).

Top Bottom