a19 line crossings

jakdan

Reaction score
does anyone know who is doing the A19 line crossing work in hartlepool?

i dont want to alarm anyone but if there is anyone in the area they need to check it out, the base lift north carriageway is under 4' of water.

ive only clocked it from the road but if we get more rain, things could get nasty.

cheers.

pm me for more details if you wish

does anyone know who is doing the A19 line crossing work in hartlepool?

i dont want to alarm anyone but if there is anyone in the area they need to check it out, the base lift north carriageway is under 4" of water.

ive only clocked it from the road but if we get more rain, things could get nasty.

cheers.

pm me for more details if you wish

Colour is the gaer pal?

JAKDAN my favourite caravan burner were have you been hiding
dont say under 3 foot of water that could get you banned for offending midgets or dwarfes or whatever ;)

Tone seem to be doing these all over the country.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

These floods are horrendous, there will be a few issues we are not hearing about.

I think it's Complete Access from Barnsley that's doing these with Layher. Must have better eyesight than me as it was pitch black when I passed it tonight, and only saw the scaffold at the last second, never mind any flooding

I passed one today just outside wrexham,big double bayed tower either side of the road,nets slung across,job well built,the problem being one side of the road the field sloped up quite steeply and the job was built side on and with the rain we've had and continue to have i just had visions of the rain undermining the standards on the lower side and the weight of the nets pulling the whole job down into the road,the job on the other side was built into a downward slope also,thus increaseing the load on the upper job as the nets pull downward,what do you do??i just hope the job does'nt go,but surely the inspector will get on to it,i should have photo'd it but i dont feel it's my place to condem someone else's job:unsure:

yeah its complete scaff , they been up here for the past year , completely replaced Line from spennymoor station all down to teeside, Nice Tidy Jobs what Ive seen of Them so far

this is exactly the same BF,

As happy said the standards will be floating but not 124 of them at the same time:eek:

mark i was coming from Hartlepool so i was looking from a different angle, it looks like its standing on an ice rink.

I passed one today just outside wrexham,big double bayed tower either side of the road,nets slung across,job well built,the problem being one side of the road the field sloped up quite steeply and the job was built side on and with the rain we've had and continue to have i just had visions of the rain undermining the standards on the lower side and the weight of the nets pulling the whole job down into the road,the job on the other side was built into a downward slope also,thus increaseing the load on the upper job as the nets pull downward,what do you do??i just hope the job does'nt go,but surely the inspector will get on to it,i should have photo'd it but i dont feel it's my place to condem someone else's job:unsure:

They generally have ground anchors or large concrete anchor blocks with steel rope to stop the nets pulling at the structures

Top Bottom