A wee rumour

dooomf

Reaction score
Heard a rumour that all offshore are goin to be advanced only from next yearis it true

maybe until they need scaffs and cant get advanced and it will be straight out the window .pretty much always been like that anyway ,platform asks for an advanced scaff theres none availlable so they accept part 2 . same with having offshore experience , they ask for scaffs with it but if they cant get them out will do . part 1s are offshore

part 1's of shore, take it thats "who you now kinda thing" I sit my part 1 end of jan, hope it opens a few doors.

maybe until they need scaffs and cant get advanced and it will be straight out the window .pretty much always been like that anyway ,platform asks for an advanced scaff theres none availlable so they accept part 2 . same with having offshore experience , they ask for scaffs with it but if they cant get them out will do . part 1s are offshore

When i was off of Morecambe Bay around 23 years ago there was 3 lads without any survival tickets and no offshore experience

When i was off of Morecambe Bay around 23 years ago there was 3 lads without any survival tickets and no offshore experience

That was me and my dad and lee coogan. got a survival photocopied and changed names half an hour before we flew off, that was 23 years ago though harness's were only used offshore and some blue book sites

i know of a scaff who sent his boy out with his credentials and got away with it about 15 years ago and only flagged up when somebody realised he was 20 and not 50 :eek::eek:

Top Bottom