A old saying

E

essex

A old saying in scaffolding used to be "it's not what you no, it's who you no"

That should be changed to "it's no what you no, it's how **** are you"

Over the past few years, I have been on some really good paid jobs, and it annoys me to see that also on these jobs there are proper useless cuntss on there also earning really good money where so many good scaffolders making do, why do companies live employing shiit and paying them well, really puzzles me, anyone have experience with this problem also?

The boss of quite a large building firm once told me even the erse's need jobs especially if it's just a numbers game. It used to annoy me years back when just starting out but soon came to realise it's up to the individual to push himself forward to get on these jobs.

Over the past few years, I have been on some really good paid jobs, and it annoys me to see that also on these jobs there are proper useless cuntss on there also earning really good money where so many good scaffolders making do, why do companies live employing shiit and paying them well, really puzzles me, anyone have experience with this problem also?

I think its all over the Scaffolding Industry essex, thats why its in the mess its in.

The saying "Its not what you know, its who you know" is very true, and I admit its helped me get some work in the past!

But the latest saying seems to be

"A good scaffolder is not defined by his quality of work, his speed, professionalism, time keeping or attendance. Nor his knowledge, experience or expertise. A good scaffolder is defined by how far he can get his tongue up the bosses arse without gagging"

no where your comeing from essex time served dont help either the more years that are clocked up on a firm with certain individuals the more hard it is to move them on so they just keep getting the service bumped up

The saying "Its not what you know, its who you know" is very true, and I admit its helped me get some work in the past!

But the latest saying seems to be

"A good scaffolder is not defined by his quality of work, his speed, professionalism, time keeping or attendance. Nor his knowledge, experience or expertise. A good scaffolder is defined by how far he can get his tongue up the bosses arse without gagging"

Thats so very very true... proper shame, tbh. :(

Top Bottom