A must for winter

Been usin em for years you can also get them with fangs etc printed on em

We're not allowed hoods or hats under our hard hats where I work so these are spot on. Wish I'd of had this in previous years

I used to have one too, when I was an apprentice ninja.

Will they be allowed when they are trying to stop Moslem women wearing the burka?

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Bloody gone soft the lot or youse we used to grin and bear the biting winds and put some cement on our lips so we wouldn't lick them and get them chapped

They're not snoods pal I already have one of them. Oh yeh forgot how all you old timers grin n beared it, bet you where all running to the cabins when bad weather came just like they do now, I always hear I've never worked in this and I don't start planning to ha

We used to enjoy taking the **** and having a wind up back in the old days too

And we enjoyed a roaring bonfire on every site, fuelled by pallets, sole pads and anything the chippies left lying about.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Be handy for the odd armed robbery as well

It's no Balaclava Phil.

FFS benjo, I hope we don't get the weather your expecting.

I recommend doing a shift this winter.;)

They look proper where do you get them from .as you I get older I seem to feel the cold more

Like the scouts say always be prepared. £4.88 I think it was off ebay. I can deal with any weather condition apart from the summer, it bloody kills me ha

Like the scouts say always be prepared. £4.88 I think it was off ebay. I can deal with any weather condition apart from the summer, it bloody kills me ha

I'd rather work up a bit of body heat in the winter than graft with full P.P.E. (including safety glasses on some jobs) in sweltering heat. On the street though, can't beat it.

Street works the best in summer, boots belt and a pair of shorts and some shades, happy days. Safety glasses on every job for me :(

AYE but she was wearing the mask/snood or whatever its claimed to be
eigther way its not for work especially not scaffolding but he is from Blackburn so maybe its a burqua compromise;)

Top Bottom