A long shot but worth a try

Flinty

Reaction score
Anyone recognise this job or the picture itself?

scaffold2.JPG

Bit of a long shot I know.... may explain why later.

You checking in case they are on here Flinty before you rip them to bits.:D

Pictures a bit on the small side for the old guy's amongst us.:embarrest:

Nah not criticising the job at all, its the fact the job looks like it has been done properly which is why I ask.

The owners of said scaffold might not be happy where I found the image, but if no-one recognises it not to worry :)

Mon then Flinty, no ones owned up to it now, and if you found the image it shouldn't be a problem. What's the story?

Just thought I would bump this up to bring it to Flinty's attention.

Sorry guys not been on for a bit, been really ill. What a great bank holiday weekend :sick:

Anyway....

I found it on a scaffold company's website, and the company clearly did not do that job, so in my humble opinion it is wrong to make out that the company can do jobs to that standard when it is beyond the capabilities of the entire workforce.

However, the website has clearly been done for the company, not by the company, and I know the guy and I am not someone who immediately will assume the worst in people so I will mention it to him next time I see him, see what his take is on it. Sorry the reality is a little less interesting than you hoped :eek:h:

the people who own the company paid for the website so they must have seen it

I'm not so sure Flinty. It might be a totally different thing but I have seen a few adverts using the same "illustration purposes" thing. Check the phone book they all pretty much use the same pictures. We got an advert done once, might still have it. As I was so busy at the time I told them to just do what they thought best and their best was a daft wee drawing of men building a scaffold. Couldn't believe it when I saw it, no hand rails, partially boarded not even a brace. Nobody else could understand what the problem was and it was used loads of times in the same book.

As you say, speak to the man and your right, it's not as Machiavellian as first appeared. :D

Top Bottom