A Get Together

gb23

Reaction score
Hi All - question for you, who fancies a get together in august, i will put some food on, get a band and there is a field ready for camping or caravans ? Depending on amounts up for it, either collection on the night or by ticket. Hope you all like the idea - let me know

Dont be silly - upto you all - can bring your own or i can get an outside bar ???

could be arranged - nothing is impossible lol - i think a pole dancer should be the way forward im sure the lads wouldnt mind erecting a bit of scaffold for her to use ???

brandy - i got the field, you bring your own canvas or sleeping bag lol. I think a tube dancer is apt for the occasion lol

100's of scaff's in the same feild, drunk as skunks.

I'm bringing me wrestling trunks and steel toe caps.

OK boys no rules, but only Gb is allowed to bite and pull hair!!!!:rolleyes:

Where in the country is one planning to hold this little get to gether????

rules are as follows -
1 - nobody is allowed to kick,bite,scratch or pull hair
2 - nobody is allowed on the premises unless they are intent on having a bloody good time,a laugh and catch up with buddies
3 - everyone is to keep all testosterone levels in their trousers lol

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Boomer - it will be near uttoxeter, staffs

rules are as follows -
1 - nobody is allowed to kick,bite,scratch or pull hair
2 - nobody is allowed on the premises unless they are intent on having a bloody good time,a laugh and catch up with buddies
3 - everyone is to keep all testosterone levels in their trousers lol

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Boomer - it will be near uttoxeter, staffs

why spoil the fun:cheesy:

I cant see this being a Annual event. If this takes place. I bet you next year.......When trying to use the same location. The excuse will be..... Sorry the 'Pikey's have this venue Pre-booked, Nice quite lot those 'Pikey's' not like the last lot here.:D

First aid kits provided i take it,and sponsorship on the soles of yer boots lol

Top Bottom