A Few Words From Capes Finest

rc22

Reaction score
The biggest earner in Scotland !!

Attachments

• IMG_0423.jpg
    IMG_0423.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 265
How do you remember every thing about every one you must have some memory on you you are wasted in this game

You are not the first one to say it Gary! The old memory is not what it was I am afraid old age playing its wicked game! A good memory is vital in helping you never forget where you came from even when you have moved up that ladder.

Cape advertised this position internally at first, but there was a lot of politics attached with it. They had a big clear out of men, locals as well. I think cape where looking for an outsider with no knowledge of the internal politics to take up this position.

As for the job itself it is a good position for a scaffolder, first 38 hrs are based on £21.70 p/hr, then overtime rates and lodge, the site mirrors the blue book agreement but is called the esca agreement.

Wrong job mate.

He's a GPS Zonal Supervisor.

Wrong job mate.

He's a GPS Zonal Supervisor.

You have to remember that when you become a GPS Zonal Supervisor your scaffolding days are consigned to the past and become only memories.
I keep a photo of myself doing the hanger at the top of Canary Wharf on my office door just to remind myself to keep my feet firmly on the ground.;)

That was some size of hanger on the wharf every london Scaff has been on it,
obviously before TG20 or they would still be putting plan bracing the plan bracings.
too true about not forgetting where you came from as we were all on the GROUND at some point.;)

I done Canary wharf all in putlog, so your all liars and have photos to prove!!

My mate dell was on that hanger too

HSWT was u on it 1991?

Well its on the way to Kent? You sure he was on the hanger? A lot of scaffs say they were on that job but it was done 3 handed. There were a few other hangers done later on the other buildings Lehmanns, HSBC and Barclays for example.

Did you ever meet scaff johnny wellstead on that job.

i was on that job i was the one putting the 8 foot tube in the hoist lol

Top Bottom