A few more tubes

I don't agree. Soldiers who risk their lives defending freedom deserve medals, firemen who risk their lives rescuing people from fires deserve medals. Scaffolders should get a decent wage but medals no way.

anyone who would do what i am to scared to do is brave in my opinion and all the armed forces are on that list along with firemen aspects of the police nurses

In years gone by we did all the hangers and cantilevers without the harness contraption stuck on you back and a hell of a lot of us are still here to tell the tale, medals no but good money yes

In years gone by we did all the hangers and cantilevers without the harness contraption stuck on you back and a hell of a lot of us are still here to tell the tale, medals no but good money yes

I agree GM. I just can't understand anyone who gives the danger angle these days. It is a far safer jobs these days and that is a great improvement.

If inertias had been available more in the late 80's I would have farted less.

True

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Can you imagine some of the youngsters handrailing the steel framed buildings without harnesses and MEWPS 100ft+ on loose 4" beams?

True

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Can you imagine some of the youngsters handrailing the steel framed buildings without harnesses and MEWPS 100ft+ on loose 4" beams?

Your having a laugh arent you

And not an SK in sight, all tied on doubles if no crane pull it up with a light line.

I think im classed as a beam walker lads. i feel more confident running round beams without feeling like a tied up turkey at christmas. gets the blood pumping when u stand on a loose beam, ass twitches quicker than a rabbits nose.

Top Bottom