A bit of advice take it while you can.

SWIFTY

Reaction score
This is a bit of advice to the scrotes who stole our gear in Cornelly.

I now know who you are but as yet don't have enough proof for prosecution (Yet).
But I do have enough proof to satisfy myself who you are, and I know you come on this Forum from time to time.

Either make contact with me by the end of Monday 22/10/2012 to make arrangements for our gear to be returned or face the consequences. And I'm not talking Old Bill.

You have been warned.

That sounds like a more then fair opportunity to make amends and i would be contacting swifty a bit lively if i was them lads

An eye for an eye to be honest i would not have warned them on here i would have been round there.
you dance with the devil

nothing worse than a thief , but never put yourself in a position where you could get jail time over a thief , get him done by the bill then blacken his name , hurts more in the long run swifty

Cant Hurt More Than A Two Foot Butt Across The Elbow Boys.

Really Couldnt Tell You About That Jason, Maybe Russ Or Robert Could Though, Whatever Floats Your Boat Like.

When you catch them make sure you have plenty of fun with them first then destroy the cu...nts

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Q65yNStcM]High Noon in Killville - Angry Johnny and the Killbillies - YouTube[/ame]

swifty you not work in office i didnt think you owned it if am right to fek with ti get hold of them and tell them ya want half if it is your firm take it back and more lol

As you say Scaff1989 it's not my firm I work for them. But what difference does that make?
We are trying to keep everyone in work with very limited resources atm. Sneaking on to our job in the night and nicking our gear is not advisable.
Frank I don't think I mentioned violence, there is more than one way to skin a rat.

As you say Scaff1989 it's not my firm I work for them. But what difference does that make?
We are trying to keep everyone in work with very limited resources atm. Sneaking on to our job in the night and nicking our gear is not advisable.
Frank I don't think I mentioned violence, there is more than one way to skin a rat.

give us a ring marra if you need sump plus took outa wagon there lads wont give a fek if oil light comes on :laugh:didnt think much gear was getting knicked these days with the tecnology their is ?

Think again marra metal theft is up there with the best of them. Hope you get a result Swifty, not sure how I would handle this one myself.

Think again marra metal theft is up there with the best of them. Hope you get a result Swifty, not sure how I would handle this one myself.

knew copper and lead are quickly up rooted and gear getting took on a wagon and sutch but i was think more wid it been on here might of been scaffs stripping it probbly rong and didnt think that happen so often

I was at a meeting very recently and the local cid was a guest speaker. The metal thefts of scaffold is still high on the robbers agenda and can usually be linked to organised crime apparently. Copper and the like is a bit more high profile because it usually involves public services but we are still a fairly high value target.

Top Bottom