/

forefoot

Reaction score
Hi Guys Im new on here just wanted to ask a question
I suspect another firm is steeling scaffolding from us, can i prosecute if i can prove it ??

If you can prove without doubt , when its being taken, that its your kit 100% stampings, paints, tags etc etc , where its taken , who is taking it .

If you trust the legal system in this country go for it, inform the police . dont hold your breath for a happy outcome tho.

Hello Forefoot,

That doesn't sound good :( but welcome to the forums anyway :)

Hi Forefoot, Welcome. As in all things if your property is stolen and you can prove that it belongs to you, you can go to the police. The onus then is on the other party to prove ownership of the gear by bill of sales etc. Though its much easier if you have witness's or you catch them red handed.

You will not only have to prove ownership
but will also have to show that the offender had intentions to permantley deprive you of the goods!!!
( if it went to court, the bustard could say he was only borrowing the gear and meant to return it!)

Old bill wouldnt be intrested unless you had CCTV and all the evidence that goes with it!

Catch him in the act and batter the fooker;)

Try this method!

From BBC News :

A human leg has been recovered from a Lincolnshire canal.

The body part was spotted by a member of the public at Tetney Lock, north of Louth, on Thursday and then recovered by police divers.

It is believed to be from a white male in his late teens or early 20s and officers think it was put into the water where it was found.

An appeal has been made for information, especially from people who use the area regularly.

Investigations are continuing but police said no other body parts had been reported.

Is that the case of "A Bit Here And A bit There " By I. Foundabit.

Last edited:
a knock on the door with your biggest mates and take the lot back with a little bit more for the inconveniance, if that fails get some bigger mates and try again.
police dont want to know unless you have cctv or "theft proof paint"

Gloves of mate , set him up and video it then go down his yard firm handed and confront him straight take whats yours back , if you cant do the confronting then gather loads of evidence and go to the police , dont leave it mate he aint gonna stop

Is it being nicked from the yard or from site, is anyone selling him it.?

From BBC News :

A human leg has been recovered from a Lincolnshire canal.

The body part was spotted by a member of the public at Tetney Lock, north of Louth, on Thursday and then recovered by police divers.

It is believed to be from a white male in his late teens or early 20s and officers think it was put into the water where it was found.

An appeal has been made for information, especially from people who use the area regularly.

Investigations are continuing but police said no other body parts had been reported.

If you still dont get it back, try again. Then he will not have a leg to stand on.:D:D

Top Bottom