45 degres

dico

Reaction score
right then chaps!! had a bet with my mate last year that the temp would hit 45 degres lost bet as it was last year fair play!!! bloke was ginger anyway lol!!!! but had a few people say to me that was in direct sunlight yes fair play I recorded this 2 days ago in my back garden down the kent coast at 530pm so what the hell was it on sight at 3pm in the afternoon stuck on a sight out of no where overalls harness boots glases gloves probably 50 degres ive sweated more this week than jimmy saville roll on winter its too much drip drip drip its okay when your by a pool or beach with a cider but work too muchhhhhhh!!!!

Its been hard work thats for sure Dico , no fun being a scaffolder the last few weeks i got burnt from the tubes a few times :(

The thermo hit 33dgs on site thursday & it was back to the old days of spraying the tube down wiv water so we could pic it up lol i swear if i'd had some eggs we coulda fried em.....but i did treat the lads to ice creams & cold drinks + an early finish lol

right then chaps!! had a bet with my mate last year that the temp would hit 45 degres lost bet as it was last year fair play!!! bloke was ginger anyway lol!!!! but had a few people say to me that was in direct sunlight yes fair play I recorded this 2 days ago in my back garden down the kent coast at 530pm so what the hell was it on sight at 3pm in the afternoon stuck on a sight out of no where overalls harness boots glases gloves probably 50 degres ive sweated more this week than jimmy saville roll on winter its too much drip drip drip its okay when your by a pool or beach with a cider but work too muchhhhhhh!!!!

ya gave over the cash that easy...... play with words... i said degrees fahrenheit marra

As a general rule, the jocks don't do sun we just don't deal with it well. As you say, 2 weeks holiday at home this year and the weather was magic but the cool sea breezes were welcome when they finally returned. How the foreign division put in a full days graft in that heat and worse all the time is just beyond me.

As a general rule, the jocks don't do sun we just don't deal with it well. As you say, 2 weeks holiday at home this year and the weather was magic but the cool sea breezes were welcome when they finally returned. How the foreign division put in a full days graft in that heat and worse all the time is just beyond me.

they do it with a pint

Top Bottom