24/7 call out

b-safe1

Reaction score
got a call 2 30 this morning from a builder who we do not know saying a chimney had fell down could we go out and scaffold it, told him we would come out but who is paying for it. he replyed the landlord of the property will pay when you send him a bill, we do not do a lot of out of hrs work but when we do ( if it is for someone we do not do work for we always spend months chaseing the money) anyone else get this problem

Yeh get paid when u do it mate saves all that bollox

Two answers I'd want.
No 1. Why is the landlord not ringing me direct.
No 2. What company usually does your scaffolding.

Anyone who actually manages to wake me up at 2-30 in the morning would get this simple reply, No Cash No Dash when you have readies in your hand call back now fcuk off have you seen the fcuking time .

Anyone who actually manages to wake me up at 2-30 in the morning would get this simple reply, No Cash No Dash when you have readies in your hand call back now fcuk off have you seen the fcuking time .

Any fook that can wake me up at 2.30 am on a Sunday morning, would not be able to understand me, FFS never fell into bed till 3.00 am, woke up on the Couch, can in one hand, remote in the other and halk eaten balti Kebab on the floor. :love:weekends i do;)

Sounds like me, but I never spill whats in the can, drink it when I wake up!!:eek:

got a call 2 30 this morning from a builder who we do not know saying a chimney had fell down could we go out and scaffold it, told him we would come out but who is paying for it. he replyed the landlord of the property will pay when you send him a bill, we do not do a lot of out of hrs work but when we do ( if it is for someone we do not do work for we always spend months chaseing the money) anyone else get this problem

Definitely cash before gear comes off the wagon or email/fax from insurance company instructing emergency works .

Top Bottom