21ft matt

marra watson

Reaction score
right bird cage on first life 13ft by 13 ft (about) .
6 lifts high

would you stick the beams in as early as possible and take it up 4 lifts or stick them in the top ?

ive a few beers here for ya scaff ,, knock back a few cold ones and do what my aul hero used to do ,,,,,,, throw the plans for kindle and rock on buddy !

beers always make it easier..., .

Last edited:
i once went with a bird with a 21 ft mat lol ,, wiped my feet on it on the way in lol :laugh:

right bird cage on first life 13ft by 13 ft (about) .
6 lifts high

would you stick the beams in as early as possible and take it up 4 lifts or stick them in the top ?

Beams at the top... less work involved.
13ftx13ft all the way up and then 21ft Beams for your Mat - easy peasy. :)

Like J says put your beams across the top , we once done a big church birdcage 7 lifts high independent each side and 8 meter beams across the top , make sure your beams reach on the ground first marra when your basing out , what we done with the church was sat the beams on the bottom handrail , easy to fix and worked out a treat .

More than 4 lifts off your beams would probably require another set above in a design
So id put them in at the top m8

Straight tube job that,why put a beam where a 21ft tube will suffice?a couple of spurs save's all that beam laceing,unless there's hidden factors;)

wasnt a lace in the beam ow i tell a lie there was 5 on singles but more like trannys ahahahha this is what i have to work wid lol roofer wanted 20ft by 20ft could like ya say of got a 13ft bridscage up and shot it out to 20 on top lift and picked 4ft ither side up ad of put beams in at about 4th lift as apose to the top was a night mare to strip was indapendant 3x with and then a 10foot section reutrnet in the middle of the indapendant 8 foot wide so at the top 20ft beam were sailed out about 5ft itehr side hard to explaine i do need to get a camera fone

I wouldn't use beams, no need, but seeing as it was a birdcage, why not just follow the deign ?

wasnt a lace in the beam ow i tell a lie there was 5 on singles but more like trannys ahahahha this is what i have to work wid lol roofer wanted 20ft by 20ft could like ya say of got a 13ft bridscage up and shot it out to 20 on top lift and picked 4ft ither side up ad of put beams in at about 4th lift as apose to the top was a night mare to strip was indapendant 3x with and then a 10foot section reutrnet in the middle of the indapendant 8 foot wide so at the top 20ft beam were sailed out about 5ft itehr side hard to explaine i do need to get a camera fone

I think you do marra, might get a couple of video's made up myself.;)

Top Bottom