2013 paye rates

dico

Reaction score
who thinks this is the worse year in 5 years for scaffolders rate of paye or do some think that the rates of paye are okay at this present time seems take the hours and bonus away its very poor unless you wana work 7 days a week on a outage and have no social time at home even when you break the hours down the rates seem poor. seems offshore is the only decent paye and conditions at the present moment

I suppose it depends on where you are and what you are doing Kev. Considering what is going on the world over, I think we are doing OK. We used to loose a steady stream of talent to the City but there is more money to be earned at home now so that is another good thing. There does appear to be a lot more men looking for work than ever before though.

think a lot of firms on the industrial sector seem to be holding back on the bonus and travel and lodge the industrial rate has never been high on rates of paye. but always come good on bonus travel and premium hours. take away these extras and the rate of paye drops like a brick. think the down turn has reached the industrial sector were it was the beter paye

If that is them just getting hit now, they have been lucky. I suppose it's like everything, supply and demand.

You got your portfolio back yet?

Loads of blokes looking for work, the pay doesn't seem to be shifting much.

Loads of blokes looking for work, the pay doesn't seem to be shifting much.

nice to hear your alive still flinty seems the rate hasnt dropped if anything its gone up 40 50 pence with the rates but the hours seem to have been slashed as well as bonuses. and lodge seems to be a thing of the pass unless your on a outage or miles and miles from home were as before 40 miles you would get lodge

nice to hear your alive still flinty

Cheers Dico, I'm still here. Just took a bit of a break, let AOM get his post count back up where it would be a challenge for me to over take him. Give the man a sporting chance.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Christ, I've just seen he's on exactly 13,000. I've let him get too far ahead. I might have to sink a little and get in the word association thread. Or what is it now? What are we associating?

word association is for cheats flinty!!!! even the founder mr ian x has left the forum

FFS Flinty, I could take a 24 month sabbatical and you still couldn't catch me.:cool:

Earning less money now than I was in 2007, but more qualified. Earning even less at the moment as been laid of to.

Im Earning A Lot Less Now Than I Was In 2008, Mind You Im Earning Roughly What I Was In 1994, But Are My Expenses Any Less Nowadays?

Thats More Or Less Like Me Buddy, Someones Making Money Off Us Just Wonder Who Thats All.

FFS Flinty, I could take a 24 month sabbatical and you still couldn't catch me.:cool:

Run, run as fast you can.....

50492_29939988148_7979605_n.jpg

Latest ploy to rape my pricework,

"we are not paying you to install ladders and gates/yokes as you need them to work properly anyway"

,my timesheet looks like the headteachers had a offsted report and im the main problem,crosses and ticks as if im in a exam,stopped signing jobs and handover certs so its coming to a head Monday,,,,,,,

probably mine connecting with his :mad:

overtime used to be extra money for nice things like holidays cars and extra cash for pub and a beter social life these days you need to work weekends to keep your head above water tax national insurance and the cost of liveing has gone up unlike the scaffolders rate of paye they seem to want more for less wages

dare the foreign legion be thrown into the mix to really exasperate our agg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

money is up and down..iv just move to Manchester from Bristol was on 105 a day in Bristol. come up to Manchester 75 day.im part one with ipaf

this is why scaffolders need a rate fixed part 1 part 2 and advanced!!! one rate for the whole country youve only got to look at the brick layers they lay for peanuts the scaffolders will be next

Top Bottom