2012 Feast or Famine

there seems a few sites r popping up around edinburgh jst now also cavity wall insulation seems the thing of the mow anything over six metre needs access scaffold to insulated blocks carrillion and everwarm are big players in scotland also res if theres conservatorie there need access over them edinburgh council jst had article in evening news part of 16 million pound project to insulate council propertys probably happening up and down the country part of making planet greener less co2

3000 house's going up at orgreave Sheffield over the next couple of years. 2000 in Wakefield.

All major housebuilders been told the raise there output by 70% nationwide.

if house builders have been told to up production by 70% does anybody know where the money is coming from ??

banks still aint lending.

probably be council houses and shared equity house. Look into cavity wall insulation lads going to b big business all councils have so much put away as i said edinburgh council has at least 16 million put aside for it jobs up 2/4 days max then strip get ur gear bak work for company this year doing it easly made half a million could have been more with right personel

not many old houses over 6 metres down here, they done my cavities in 2 hours off a ladder,(on my house not my gob)
maybe tenements etc up scotland? but can't see it being big here.

Apparently their announcing the new solar incentives in january,which should be enough to entice new customers,so maybe solars not dead just yet;)

Got a call off a mate of mine telling me solar is alive and kicking for a good while yet but to be honest it's just not my bag, a bit fly by night for my liking and a lot of companies growing at an alarming rate which in my limited experience usually spells trouble.

No Crystal ball but 2012 is going to start with a bang as we have loads lined up to give us a good start, the trick will be to try and keep it going till the new financial year when the budgets are released again, fingers crossed.

Glad to hear things look bright for you guys let's hope there's loads'a money to be earnt

Theres apparently alot of work in the pipeline coming up.
Like we've heard that old chest-nut before, but i think personally there could well be.

I think it will be slow to start with....The Solar Panels will come back but obviously not at the verocity it was....
3000 house in Orgreave? Not really our bag as we have always steered away from that type of work...But it will leave scope for carrying out the work that those who are doing it can't manage...

As with this year I think it will be the same "Feast or Famine" once again.

lets hope its a better start than this year!!! had the worst begin in 11 years, hey ho you cant have it good all the time!!!.

As for next year, jan is looking good so who knows?

Top Bottom