2012 Blue book rates

E

essex

Hi, does anyone no what the latest blue book rates are for 2012, i no all the grades for 2011 but i no every year the rate goes up in january.

Thanks

As far as i am aware there is no rise this year according to unites last agreement

As far as i am aware there is no rise this year according to unites last agreement

onshorescaff thanks for the info, i got the impression it went up every year, didnt no thats what the agreement was.

Hi, does anyone no what the latest blue book rates are for 2012, i no all the grades for 2011 but i no every year the rate goes up in january.

Thanks

depens if the georges are running the site essex it could be any rate lol!!!! good job they got a sence of humour otherwise i wouldnt have put this down lmfao!!!!:laugh:

check out the rates for lodge allowance because the word on the street is that there are that many scummy basterds using local addresses so they can get the job even though they are travelling and paying diggs,they are generally the ones moaning about foreign labour the old saying pot and kettle springs to mind

Strikes are in the pipeline, there should be a rise on blue book rates this year but thanks to the Tories were getting shafted again.....

they tryed with the foreign labour (that have been proved to be non skilled or totally)and when beat by the great british worker they have now stooped to the old "in the current climate" bullshiite.we the workers will prevaile but it will be with a fight

Top Bottom