2000 up for allan666

Congratulations Allan, as I said earlier, one of the funniest posters. Looking forward to the next 2k.

Well done mate, you done that well I thought I'd bring the big guns out so here goes.......................................
sausagesL_228x279.jpg

Sausages

well done allan you speaks ya mind and tells it how it is out there well done mate!!!

Nice work Allen.

Long my you continue to post on the forums. :)

Well done, Andy!!

The name and congrats is Allan666 not Andy:eek:I hope you realise bettertax that once allan 'Releases his anger and diatribe' you will feel Scarred for life, mentally though......... unless he tracks you down and dishes out some retribution,> I would bash out a quick apology or delete it once that man has your scent, one word.......History:eek:

Well done Allan, your posts seem a bit more subdued, than the original's when you were 66, however, the calling a "Spade a Spade" makes up for it, keep it going mate.;)

Congratulations Allan666 on your 2K posts

I have many a laugh from the one liners you pop in at the best time :cool:

health wealth and happiness to you mate :bigsmile:

Get in there allan mate well done dem rants take a lot of thought and energy :laugh::laugh:

Well Done Allan

Another great effort by one of the most entertaining contributors to the Scaffolders Forum.

Keep up the ranting!

Best Regards

SF Admin

Top Bottom