2000 posts for havespannerwilltravel

You have stirred up a few wasps nests i can guarantee you that, but on the whole some very good and informative posts

well done HSWT all good informative and educated posts.the advice you have given out is second to none.

You got too much time on your hands mate:cool:. Always interesting views and advice.

Well done HSWT, great effort, keep them coming!

Haha,thought you might mention that...pot calling the kettle....an'all that

Well done mate.

Nice to see someone putting all the Dubai/Algeria dreamers straight.

1500 done from warmer climes,

Actually 100% from warmer climes jakdan. Dont think the forum (or computers) had been invented last time I was in UK lol

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Well done mate.

Dubai/Algeria? Not sure where dreamers is maybe near West Indies?? can you send me the number mate??

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Well done mate.

Dubai/Algeria? Not sure where dreamers is maybe near West Indies?? can you send me the number mate??

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Well done mate.

Actually 100% from warmer climes jakdan. Dont think the forum (or computers) had been invented last time I was in UK lol

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

54 Holland Park
London
W113RS

Tel:-0207 221 7800

Top Bottom