2 weeks to go

marra watson

Reaction score
ort lads 2 weeks today until my assesment what exatally do i need got the feking bit of paper in front of me but twisting me tash conforming to general health,saftey and welfare in the work place how the fek do you evidence that h and s is obvious but welfare what i do with this yan copy family allowance book ro sumet, lol well got it in two weeks whos needing pulled awt the sh1t! :D

I done all my mates portfolio for him he can do the job jus writing ain't his strong point or spelling to be polite (thick c@unt) lol joking yea u got to get that done mate all he did on his assement was a gantry with jus the beams in wat bit u stuck on post on here an if I can help I will as mine was a photo one so easy his was so much writing an questions on crap to be honest

Youll Stroll The Asessment Buddy, Not That You Need It But All The Best Anyway, Its Only A Pavement Gantry With Beams.

I done all my mates portfolio for him he can do the job jus writing ain't his strong point or spelling to be polite (thick c@unt) lol joking yea u got to get that done mate all he did on his assement was a gantry with jus the beams in wat bit u stuck on post on here an if I can help I will as mine was a photo one so easy his was so much writing an questions on crap to be honest

cheerrs marra, its wanting risk assesment induction sheets. tool box talks method statments just gonna have to take it in to work to moz and tell them to sort it out tbh i was under the impression it was them that had to do it be right. you still on for kmi? they still got the work up here,

no probs m8 , u will stroll it , lookin forward to doin it myself in about a month or so

We don't include any paper work other than the portfolio marra, just tell them it's in the office and can be produced if required, should do the trick.

Youll Stroll The Asessment Buddy, Not That You Need It But All The Best Anyway, Its Only A Pavement Gantry With Beams.

cheers for that marra i think we have to do a roof stack and truss out, ither way be no probblem just these pices of paper as i was told you need them on the day to get ya card other wise you wont get your card untill its submitted and thats ne good lol

no probs m8 , u will stroll it , lookin forward to doin it myself in about a month or so

You both can compare notes see what differences between the NVQ and the SVQ.:idea:

not sure a want to go down that road , a think i might be right, lol

You both can compare notes see what differences between the NVQ and the SVQ.:idea:

there wont be any diffrence will there other than be a few socttish refrences in the language ? hand raila t baw height and all :laugh:, i was under the impresion its all the same other than 1 cert is english.welsh and the other a scottish cert

Yeah get in the office an get them to get the paper work needed as my old boss messed up 5 lads portfolios with dates wrong sent them to do assement on a Saturday tight c@nt an as it want finished they all got sent back to sort it b4 they came bk mate an u wouldn't want that bitofa kick in the teeth but best of luck mate the assement is easy u will fly through it

i re- read the phantom scaffolders post from about 3 weeks ago , the questions he posted as being part of his nvq is not involved in svq , and as i said , loads of part 2's would not know them , whether this is a difference in whats happenin in england and scotland i dunno , but maybe with private training fims in england the training is different/tougher/better

Yeah get in the office an get them to get the paper work needed as my old boss messed up 5 lads portfolios with dates wrong sent them to do assement on a Saturday tight c@nt an as it want finished they all got sent back to sort it b4 they came bk mate an u wouldn't want that bitofa kick in the teeth but best of luck mate the assement is easy u will fly through it

ill can tell ya something if it gets knocked back it will sertianly be a kick in the teeth but wont be my teeth the pair of them will be looking like dico did a few weeks ago but in stead of a bag full of fitting will be a fist full of knucles lol

What was the questions?

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

I thought you were meant to send the portfolio in before you sent the boys in so they could decide what jobs to set you?

i re- read the phantom scaffolders post from about 3 weeks ago , the questions he posted as being part of his nvq is not involved in svq , and as i said , loads of part 2's would not know them , whether this is a difference in whats happenin in england and scotland i dunno , but maybe with private training fims in england the training is different/tougher/better

ill have a good crakc wid ya tomorrow about the diffrence marra seems piss easy if you got the documentation for prove yove done the jobs no pic job sheets rick assesment etc infact ill scan them this weekend and send you them threw

there was one about the fulcrum point of a cantilever scaffold , there was a few simple ones but i didnt know half of them

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

aye , a would like to see this nvq paperwork. a think theres definetly a difference , not long ago T Animal posted stuff to do with his NVQ and the questions were fuckin unbelievable

there was one about the fulcrum point of a cantilever scaffold , there was a few simple ones but i didnt know half of them

There is loads of things I don't know but most of them I only hold in my head when they are required, the trick is knowing where to go for the answers.

One thing I find about this game is some peoples use of language, why just use simple terms all can understand when you can blab on for ages using big phrases like fulcrum point and everyone will think I am really clever. It's all smoke and mirrors to hide their inadequacies.

you on about the questionair on the 2 week course, av got the answer sheet here for it but not the 1 we done if that makes sence thing is if am told things like that they stick in my head for year and when i mention them no 1 believes it google has become my wing man many of times lads call me sh1t facts .com lol ahaha lol

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

aye , a would like to see this nvq paperwork. a think theres definetly a difference , not long ago T Animal posted stuff to do with his NVQ and the questions were fuckin unbelievable

Aye, like the size of a base plate on soft ground.:laugh:

Top Bottom