15 barrels of red...

Wine???

Jesus mate... i like a tipple or 14 but thats alot of booze!

I hope you are getting a cut Phill.

Silly me... anyone would have thought im trying to get 3000 posts by the end of the weekend... ;)

Think he means Red Diesle J

if you cant beat the goverment on petrol use it!!!! sorry mr judge i was desperate i had to get to work!!! thats okay mr british citizen you can paye 50p a week untill the tax is payed back!!! were doing okay at the moment mr british citizen!!!were putting vat on hot sausage rolls and were just a bout to put the tax up on alcohol and were gana screw your grandparents go and have a fag if your stressed mr british citizen there only £8,50 a packet now:laugh:

Soon, smoking, drinking and driving will only be realistic for rich/middle class people.

as the tory rags keep spouting about a return to the seventies with the unions voting to hit the COBBLES.the same is true for the facts that jason has just pointed out that the 2 car family will be soon gone and most likely the 1 car family.I remember growing up and being 1 of only a couple of familys that had a car,and that was only because my dad fecked about with old bangers and damaged repairables

Soon, smoking, drinking and driving will only be realistic for rich/middle class people.

rich/middle class = London scaffs, where you from Jason?:laugh:

Only trying to help you get to3000:laugh:

rich/middle class = London scaffs, where you from Jason?:laugh:

Only trying to help you get to3000:laugh:

Where do you get that from spannerman ?

London scaffolders = Loads of Money ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8]harry enfield: loadsamoney - YouTube[/ame]

Top Bottom