14 in staircase

timthumb

Reaction score
Just about to base this out and finish ... Not quite as big as Jason's

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333012904.126187.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333012904.126187.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 118
Can`t stop laughing mate,did you have a design drawing for that pal.

Was going to say where is the drawing?

Were you working to SG4:10?

Where's the handrails?

I'm thinking there should have been sole pads under the ends of the tubes. All that weight and they could be sinking into the tarmac

:D

It must have been Tomthumb that built that trip hazard haha.................mind you that's a nice early dart:laugh::laugh:

no scafftag or handrail- they gonna be all over you like a rash lolo :)

Was going to say where is the drawing?

Were you working to SG4:10?

Where's the handrails?

I'm thinking there should have been sole pads under the ends of the tubes. All that weight and they could be sinking into the tarmac

:D

This is the sorta crap you had on the blackfrairs job in london, off balfour butthole. seriously!!

i did have to wear my harness as thats what our method statement said at all times but really that doesn't bother me ........

no it wasn't job and knock other platforms and stairs and heras fencing contraption erected ...........

back to kier tomorrow for a real strict site ....

gloves ok , glasses ok , hard hat ok , harness ok sg 4 10 ok , scaff step mmm well ok

but i find phone zones really hard i like to check Facebook all the time and ebay and emails ( sorry hswt i know old school and all that:))

i am getting used to it:D

If you have anymore big lumps like those Stairtreads, remember one thing:
"Clipping on will save your life!" :D

Just about to base this out and finish ... Not quite as big as Jason's

not how big it is its how you use it:laugh: hope you used the hilti on it timthumb:laugh:

No I didn't I was still breaking in the site agent in gently first session let him get used to the idea ..... Then revealed myself second session to crack on
Did help the generator made more noise than the hilti ......
Then I let him have it with the petrol disc cutter ( ear defenders and goggles , will only change the blade at home if you know what I mean )
With 50 muck away lorries I made as much racket as I could 😄😄😄

Top Bottom