?

Zotsey

Reaction score
Alright lads. Sat my H&S operatives test today - failed !!!!! Not ! Lol. Don't think I was even in 10 mins
My question is, it says on the letter with my pass certificate I have to ring a number to get the application form to renew my scaffolders card.
Do they email this to me so I can print it off and fill it in ? Or do they send it through the post meaning more of a delay before I get my shiny new card ?
The bloke at the centre said to ring tomorrow because the results are uploaded to the relevant prople overnight !

Cheers

Well done zotsey,you ready to rumble then. I think its an 0845 number,probly cost you 30 quid and you gotta send photo's in. 10 day delay but you should have a ref number

Yeah think it's about £26 odd for card and I have to send off application form with fee, photo's, copy of email from D. Mosley confirming I can upgrade my CITB card etc.
When I ring the 0845 number will they email the application form to me or send it Fred ?

They should send it matey. 0845 number is a pain in the butt cos they keep ya hanging on

Well done Zotsey,

You can download and print the application form from the CISRS website mate. Attach a photo, fill your part in, your boss fills the bottom part in, the cost is £26.50. You do not need to send your H&S pass slip, as the CISRS will have conformation of your pass from the test centre.

Well done Zotsey,

You can download and print the application form from the CISRS website mate. Attach a photo, fill your part in, your boss fills the bottom part in, the cost is £26.50. You do not need to send your H&S pass slip, as the CISRS will have conformation of your pass from the test centre.

Well done mate, here's the link to the application form download

CISRS - the industry recognised scaffold training scheme

zotesy, they will sent it out to ya mate, i been waitin 3weeks for my card still not here like...

I need to fill the form out and my boss fills in bottom part !!?
I havn't got a boss as I dont have a CISRS card so can't get a job until I have one. That's why I need to upgrade my CITB card, so I can get a job. D.Mosley is aware of this like, is it going to cause a problem lads ?

It should not be a problem Zotsey, I think that part is really they want someone to agree you are competant, and that they know you. I am sure they just want your £26.50and a mate could fill it in for you.

I'll send a copy of my CITB card off with the application - that's enough proof I'm competent and proof I am who I say I am. They also have my cecol training record at their disposal !!
Bit if a hairy morning trying to find my NVQ's. Found them eventually though. Will send it all off recorded delivery. Copies of all certificates are fine then, don't need to send originals

Last edited:
Everything copied, also copied my driving licence for further proof if I.D but when I did the h&s test they took my picture too and CITB will have that on record. Just need to pop into town tomorrow to get passport photos and send everything off recorded then Im on my way at last.
Cheers for your help lads

Top Bottom