10 SGB Scaffs suspended from the Forth Rail Bridge today

str3tchy

Reaction score
10 suspended and a further 3 getting interviewed

Caught killing seagulls

What a bunch of tossers: :sick:

if the RSPB decide to prosecute they might end up doing a bit of ------BIRD.
then againn they could say they were building a birdcage at the time.:blink1:

Someone was saying today that the RSPB were getting involved in it so they could be in serious ****

Could be a few jobs available out there soon

why kill the seagulls........... when you can put them in the rucksacks for a suprise at lunch break hee hee :laugh:

why kill the seagulls........... when you can put them in the rucksacks for a suprise at lunch break hee hee :laugh:
and your more worried about the scaffs shitin on you from above than the feckin gulls lol:sick:

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Thought seagulls are in the same class as rats ? Where they not some other kind of sea going bird ?
gulls are protected andy dosent matter what type m8

One way to get a Flier, i suppose. Birdbrain idea, i bet they are in a right flap now. They have sh1t in there own nest. Serves them right for having all their eggs in 1 basket. The Gaffers will not be able to bury their heads in the sand on this one.

don't sailors consider this sort of thing bad luck :sad:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAefTj7GXwQ]YouTube - ‪Albatross - studio version‬‏[/ame]

Sailors, especially trawlermen believe the gulls are all old fishermen reincarnated. A more superstitious bunch you have never met but killing anything for fun is a disgrace in my eyes. Fishfarmers is another bunch worth a watching, shooting seals. I always reckoned if they concentrated more on fixing their nets the seals would have nothing to eat anyway.

When Nelson Mandela was freed, his First words was 'Where's all the Elephants' ?

Second words, " I see jakdan the Mackem, has still not bought a round of drinks".

In all honesty, There are Legal companies, that can carry out a Cull. There is Pigeon Culls at Newcastle Central station, and i assume countrywide.

I dont know the full story, regarding this issue, however, if the Gulls were a Hazard to my men, Divebombing etc. Immediate action would be needed, ( Dynamic RA) Do as need be to retreat to a safe location. Then extract and wait for a Job specific RAMS, If you have to defend yourself ion doing so. So be it, however, no wanton destruction and killing. there are firms for that.

These guys will be hung out to dry. I know for 1 of many cases of Nesting birds having nests destroyed.

I dont agree with it, however, i dont agree with the Scaffs having to either be re-located or stood down till 'The Eggs have Hatched and Flew the nest'.

I must emphasise, this is my opinion only, and i am a supporter of the RSPCA and RSPCB and the work they do.

Hey paddy, Haven't you Heard? THE BIRD IS THE WORD!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184]YouTube - ‪FAMILY GUY - Bird is the Word!‬‏[/ame]

Cheers VLLB

I watch and enjoy Family Guy

but that tune will be bugging me for the next two hours and I have not even opened the link :eek:

The foreman told them to do it and there would be no repacusions he didn't expect them to be so GULL-able :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom