£££

Good man Wayne, keep the cash rolling in.;)

Good man Wayne, keep the cash rolling in.;)

thought i'd f**ked it up royally aom lad, went on the drink last week for the first time in forever and missed out on saturday all day and a boat sunday! gutted isnt the word had to listen to the boys gloatin aw week, kinda deserved that tho the c**ts lol

Everybody misses the odd weekend, luckily your firm is obviously busy enough at the moment and need you out regardless. Get the job done and get the cash banked.

Who you on for now, not long back Maritime did all the boats?

Im not so lucky looks as if ive missed the boat
maritime are a good firm did a wee bit for them offshore now they are part of the muelhann group but the same guys in charge of scaffolding

Can me thick, but whats a Boat??
You mean like a Barge??

hes based in aberdeen and the boats will be supply boats as they are called,but technically it would be classed as a ship.;)

That's got to be a contender for post of the year Jase, nice one.:laugh:

I forgot Maritime were sold on, I loved working with them.

Aye right, only the Jocks have boats.:laugh::laugh:

Everybody misses the odd weekend, luckily your firm is obviously busy enough at the moment and need you out regardless. Get the job done and get the cash banked.

Who you on for now, not long back Maritime did all the boats?

It's Abscaff now bud they've got all the boats, bin ere since half ten got finished bout 1 am! Av made a wks wages already, I know a few boys from maritime, there's a couple o the lads from there started at Abscaff as well

Nice one on the shift front. It's been years since I worked at Maritime, all the boy's I knew will be long gone. I think Abbscaff were just starting out, your man was quite astute buying that name but he obviously had the skill and determination to back it up as he only had 1 small truck doing street jobs the last time I was up there. Good to see firms going from strength to strength but they tell me Aberdeen is pretty much recession proof. Either way, keep banging these shifts in down the tanks, they are right good earners.

Nice one on the shift front. It's been years since I worked at Maritime, all the boy's I knew will be long gone. I think Abbscaff were just starting out, your man was quite astute buying that name but he obviously had the skill and determination to back it up as he only had 1 small truck doing street jobs the last time I was up there. Good to see firms going from strength to strength but they tell me Aberdeen is pretty much recession proof. Either way, keep banging these shifts in down the tanks, they are right good earners.

it wasnt a wee red pick up was it, he has one o those looks it was built same time they invented the wheel!! thats me just home 21 hrs (42 hrs) double time for three little birdcages... magic!

Since when do they send you out to the rigs in a submarine,
because Strictly speaking a submarine is a boat as defined by the Royal Navy.

There are two explanations given for this, the first is "A boat is a craft that can be hoisted aboard a ship"; as early submarines could.

The other is "A vessel with only one deck is a boat, more than one - it's a ship"; although large modern subs (I imagine) have more than one deck.

haha, FFS Jason did you not read manniewinaename post.:laugh:

Wayne, it wasn't a red pick up, it was actually a tidy enough looking 7.5 ton drop side. I didn't know him, but I knew his firms name which was the whole point of him buying it. Anyway, don't sleep too long today, or you will be fooked tomorrow.

ffs sorry lads right to be precise it was a diving support vessel (ship) but am still gony say boat cos thats how i roll!!!!

Top Bottom